Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
What styles/cuts/brands of sheitel airdry well?

amother
Ruby

Post Sun, Apr 12 2015, 4:29 pm
Posting here to post as amother as discussed it IRL

I want to invest in a sheitel that would not need a lot of maintenance.
I only know that a curly sheitel doesn't need to be set but are there any other options? I am not very good with the hair dryer but would be able to wash it.

amother
Ruby

Post Mon, Apr 13 2015, 12:39 am
bump

amother
Ruby

Post Tue, Apr 14 2015, 10:04 am
bump

amother
Yellow

Post Tue, Apr 14 2015, 10:12 am
A synthetic wig. Wash. Put on wig head. Let dry. Wear.

nyer1

Post Tue, Apr 14 2015, 11:55 am
I've recently posted positive things about clary - I do NOT work for them, but I am a huge fan and I currently own 3 wigs from there and I LOVE them.
I have a curly wig, a curly fall, and a wavy wig. all of them are wash and go and I LOVE it.

QUEENY

Post Tue, Apr 14 2015, 2:58 pm
nyer1 wrote:
I've recently posted positive things about clary - I do NOT work for them, but I am a huge fan and I currently own 3 wigs from there and I LOVE them.
I have a curly wig, a curly fall, and a wavy wig. all of them are wash and go and I LOVE it.

I also have a curly/wavy fall from clary...I saved a ton of money washing and air drying myself but the frizz was out of control...every day I had to wet it scrunch it and it still looked frizzy by the end of the day. On the other hand...I got a ton of compliments how natural it is and many have doubted it was a wig.

nyer1

Post Tue, Apr 14 2015, 3:03 pm
QUEENY wrote:
I also have a curly/wavy fall from clary...I saved a ton of money washing and air drying myself but the frizz was out of control...every day I had to wet it scrunch it and it still looked frizzy by the end of the day. On the other hand...I got a ton of compliments how natural it is and many have doubted it was a wig.

depends on the texture ur looking for. I have a curly wig from them that has some frizz but thats what makes it look naturally curly - I have a wavy piece that has NO frizz and is extremely sleek.

luckysunshine

Post Tue, Apr 14 2015, 9:19 pm
I have 2 clary wigs. One curly one which I love, and another one that is wavy. Nyer1, do you have the "smooth river" one from clary? That's the one I have that is wavy, but it is not sleek like you say yours is .. just wondering. Thanks.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics