Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling
Bais Simcha in BP

amother
Peach

Post Tue, Apr 14 2015, 1:55 pm
Please share you honest reviews. Any information would help. I can pm you also if you'd like.

HonesttoGod

Post Tue, Apr 14 2015, 2:19 pm
It's a great school. There are some minor flaws like every school has you can pm me for more details.

chocolate chips

Post Tue, Apr 14 2015, 2:26 pm
My son is in his second year there.
I love it and he loves it.
Classes are kept on the smaller side so more attention per kid.
Teachers are mostly awesome (especially Morah chantcy in playgroup class).
They are willing to work with any issues you bring up and listen to you.
If your kid needs help in the classroom such as Seit para Therapy etc they'll guide you and help you step by step.

I recently heard from a couple people "what's wrong with your kid I thought that School. is for kids with developmental delays". False. There are kids that have Seit of speech or ot or pt but every. Single. School has that. Parents with kids who need more attention will send there because it's small but most of the kids are 100% kids.
I was worried that there were too many adults in my son's class being that he has 4/5 kids with Seit full time but he's thriving and really loving it.

My only issue is the transportation. They do not have car seats, it's a van stuffed with kids all over the place that the bus Morah can't control. I bh got a car mainly so that I could drive him one way safely (sadly I work full-time and he has to come home on the bus but they still charge me.for.full transportation). He also often loses his arts, notes and briefcase on there.
Apart from that though it's a great school.

bnm

Post Thu, Apr 16 2015, 2:53 am
chocolate chips wrote:
My son is in his second year there.
I love it and he loves it.
Classes are kept on the smaller side so more attention per kid.
Teachers are mostly awesome (especially Morah chantcy in playgroup class).
They are willing to work with any issues you bring up and listen to you.
If your kid needs help in the classroom such as Seit para Therapy etc they'll guide you and help you step by step.

I recently heard from a couple people "what's wrong with your kid I thought that School. is for kids with developmental delays". False. There are kids that have Seit of speech or ot or pt but every. Single. School has that. Parents with kids who need more attention will send there because it's small but most of the kids are 100% kids.
I was worried that there were too many adults in my son's class being that he has 4/5 kids with Seit full time but he's thriving and really loving it.

My only issue is the transportation. They do not have car seats, it's a van stuffed with kids all over the place that the bus Morah can't control. I bh got a car mainly so that I could drive him one way safely (sadly I work full-time and he has to come home on the bus but they still charge me.for.full transportation). He also often loses his arts, notes and briefcase on there.
Apart from that though it's a great school.

they used to have a special ed preschool division called 'Bright Smile' thats where the confusion comes from. They where a therapy provider too.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics