Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Looking for Feedback on gali wigs of great neck

Flower97

Post Sun, Jun 02 2013, 3:14 pm
Anyone have any info on gali wigs?

supty

Post Tue, Oct 29 2013, 1:09 pm
Bump

chani4

Post Tue, Oct 29 2013, 1:25 pm
Heard they are incredible. Will probably be my next shaitel

MamaBear

Post Tue, Oct 29 2013, 1:52 pm
I haven't asked for prices but are they really cheaper than other brands for the same quality? (seems too good to be true...)

watergirl

Post Tue, Oct 29 2013, 3:27 pm
It is not the same quality as other brands. I have heard her story directly from her, and I know it is true (check out her fb page for the story). She is a sweet lady but she doesn't know about wigs. I know a few people who have gone to her and bought wigs just because of her story.

I asked her once about the wig she had on at the time. She said its one of hers, and that it isn't processed. I commented that its amazing, bc her wig had a lot of tones of blonde, and asked how it could be that it isn't dyed? She said that technically, a wig can be processed up to 3 times before a seller has to declare it "processed" and she still claims them to be virgin hair. This makes me wary.

I have heard that she has great customer service, but that the hair is so so . I went to a sheitel macher who sells Gali wigs and she said the hair is a notch above Milano or Jap. Not amazing quality but not horrible.

MamaBear

Post Tue, Oct 29 2013, 3:30 pm
Well someone wrote on another thread that she has two lines, European and Brazilian....who knows. Sheitels are just so frustrating...

smiledr

Post Tue, Oct 29 2013, 6:47 pm
I'm picking mine up in a few weeks. I've heard great things about her. I figured it was worth trying her out for. 950 and if it doesn't last I'll never stray from a Shevy again . Truthfully u can get a lemon from anyone - I just hope I don't! Her wigs looked beautiful in her salon.

Michelle3825

Post Tue, Oct 29 2013, 8:29 pm
$950?? I spent $2200 on mine - it's very long but definitely has some knotting issues.

rivkahb

Post Sun, Nov 03 2013, 1:36 am
her prices is between 1650-1750
for every lenth.
every style.
and every color.
brazilian or europian.

I didnt realy liked her qualety, and the prices isent low at all.
she has someone in brooklyn that selas her wigs.
you can ask.

smiledr

Post Mon, Nov 18 2013, 7:52 pm
I got my deposit back - the quality wasn't good. She's wonderful to deal with though. I think for full Shaitels it's ok but at 1750 you have multiple options where you can buy. For falls it's not great.

watergirl

Post Tue, Dec 03 2013, 6:40 am
smiledr wrote:
I got my deposit back - the quality wasn't good. She's wonderful to deal with though. I think for full Shaitels it's ok but at 1750 you have multiple options where you can buy. For falls it's not great.

Just saw this. So you ordered a custom? Is that why you made a deposit and waited a few weeks to pick it up? Id you got the deposit back, is it because you didn't go with the wig?

momi

Post Fri, Apr 17 2015, 1:51 am
Bump. I known this is quite old yet I find it easier to simply bump it up:-)
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels