Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Bee3/ Cameleon/ Mima Xari

amother
Apricot

Post Sun, Apr 12 2015, 1:59 pm
I must decide by tomorrow. Please Help!

Important:
Super sturdy, Smooth ride and Snow-Compatible.

Irrelevant:
Fold and Size (I use my strollers to do a lot of walking, never take it in the car.)

Please share your experiences - Thanks in advance!

choco1

Post Sun, Apr 12 2015, 2:04 pm
I have the Cameleon.
It is strong and very smooth ride. It is very relevant re walking vs car bec cameleon is more difficult to fold which is a non issue if you're not going in and out of cars and have room to store it in your house open.... The bee I did not find to be smooth at all (I live in Israel) but some of my friends have it and love it... The bee is much easier to fold so if that's a factor for you... Dunno what the Mimas Xari is.. Hope this was somewhat helpful!

bamba

Post Sun, Apr 12 2015, 4:51 pm
Don't have any of those but heard not such great things about the mima xari, someone I know had it and was taking it down the stairs when the handle fell off!!! Could've been a faulty one but be careful! Good luck in choosing!

dal613

Post Thu, Apr 16 2015, 9:37 pm
based on your needs , cameleon!

imsobored

Post Fri, Apr 17 2015, 3:36 am
I don't any but I know my friends who have chameleon are thrilled. I have a friend who had the Mima, she was really unhappy with it. Her kid outgrew the toddler seat when he was a year!

dimples

Post Fri, Apr 17 2015, 6:55 am
Double post

Last edited by dimples on Fri, Apr 17 2015, 6:58 am; edited 1 time in total

dimples

Post Fri, Apr 17 2015, 6:57 am
I love my bee... The push is very smooth, it's easy to maneuver, and I love the fact that it's small and narrow but my baby is comfy. I bought the bee over the cameleon for the car issue, as I use my car pretty often.

It really depends what you need...if you do more walking than driving...the cameleon is better and it is good in the snow ( my sister walks hers every day in all sorts of weather). The bee is awful for the snow, but great as that in between stroller for traveling and most walking trips.

BREINDEL1

Post Fri, Apr 17 2015, 6:58 am
I own the cameleon and the bee+ both broke and I barely used them...my sister owns a frog and its great. I am thinking of getting the mima soon.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics