Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Please help me I can not take this anymore
Previous  1  2

BREINDEL1

Post Sat, Apr 18 2015, 1:19 pm
Dolly Welsh wrote:
Gorgeous young woman.

It brings some attention. It just does.

Just wear a loose nice shirt that covers your curves and is not a low neckline. Something normal for a young person but loose.

If you aren't happy in a wig, wear a tichel! Doesn't your husband allow it? Don't worry about your sister. It's your husband's feelings that matter not hers.

You don't sound as if you need makeup. I think you will feel better without it.

AT HOME you can dress up in every beautiful thing, for your husband.

It is true, once you have done your best, what other people think is their problem.

Carry yourself discreetly; don't meet eyes, don't sit down with men, don't answer if they talk to you.

I think you will be fine.

This is eternal. Some people just draw eyes. There is a WAY to deflect them. Yet it's work, and no, it isn't fair. But that's the way it is.

Hugs.

I dress by the dress code, in that shiur I guess any women was not "Modest" in the eyes of that lady who spoke...

I like wearing some makeup but not obssesed with it.
After my Father passing away 7 years ago all I wanted was to be a better person, he was a Rabbi and nevet had a problem with our cloths if we ever wore something he didnt approve he would hint and say something like is that a new shirt and point at his neck line to hint it was too open...he never talked about working Hasem out of fear like that lady was, he said love hasem with your all heart...I need to remind myself this and grt over what I heard at that shiur...

And once again thank you all for taking the time to post for me!

Aniledodi18

Post Tue, May 17 2016, 5:27 pm
BS"D

Before I reply to your actual post, I want to say that someone here wrote about Rebbetzin Kanievsky that she wore a partial sheitel with a hat and that is not true, she is wearing a chareidy hat that has a mesh fabric in the front. It may seem in pictures like hair cuz of the dark color but it is a mesh fabric. No Gedol Hador would allow his wife to wear any form of any of the wigs of today. If lets say it was a wig of old time (which still was a debate among poskim back over 100 years ago, which most poskim still said it is assur, but it was wigs made so ugly that a shower loofa is more beautiful. The wigs back then didn't look nice and they didn't look at all like real hair. If any wig would be accepted today and that's BEDIEVED as a last resort for a woman about to remove her hair cover, then it would be a very short and not "in style" wig that must be looked at in a beit din and accepted as allowed. Other than that most of the wigs today are completely unkosher, ridiculous, worn to grab attention of onlookers, and it's no wonder many couples are cheating on each other. I hope you will make the right decision and please our creator. Behazlacha Smile

cnc

Post Tue, May 17 2016, 5:34 pm
Aniledodi18 wrote:
BS"D

Before I reply to your actual post, I want to say that someone here wrote about Rebbetzin Kanievsky that she wore a partial sheitel with a hat and that is not true, she is wearing a chareidy hat that has a mesh fabric in the front. It may seem in pictures like hair cuz of the dark color but it is a mesh fabric. No Gedol Hador would allow his wife to wear any form of any of the wigs of today. If lets say it was a wig of old time (which still was a debate among poskim back over 100 years ago, which most poskim still said it is assur, but it was wigs made so ugly that a shower loofa is more beautiful. The wigs back then didn't look nice and they didn't look at all like real hair. If any wig would be accepted today and that's BEDIEVED as a last resort for a woman about to remove her hair cover, then it would be a very short and not "in style" wig that must be looked at in a beit din and accepted as allowed. Other than that most of the wigs today are completely unkosher, ridiculous, worn to grab attention of onlookers, and it's no wonder many couples are cheating on each other. I hope you will make the right decision and please our creator. Behazlacha Smile

Wow.
Interesting viewpoint.

goodmorning

Post Tue, May 17 2016, 6:30 pm
Aniledodi18 wrote:
BS"D

This is not mesh fabric: https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.....os%20(72).JPG

https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.....2.png

https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.....os%20(24).JPG

In case you were curious, this is her daughter, Rebbetzin Leah Kolodestsky: http://jewishmom.com/wp-conten.....y.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-f0xt.....0.JPG
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels