Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Handheld vacuum

amother
Chartreuse

Post Sat, Apr 18 2015, 11:30 pm
So I am looking for a handheld vacuum- I would like it to be bagless, rechargeable, get good suction, light and not crazy expensive. Asking too much?
Basically I have a messy eater and my carpet gets filthy under that chair. But I don't want to have to drag out the huge vacuum after every meal.
Any ideas?

studying_torah

Post Sat, Apr 18 2015, 11:44 pm
No idea what to get but do not get dirt devil- had no suction and after a while stopped recharging

Bitachon101

Post Sat, Apr 18 2015, 11:52 pm
Call then to send you new one.
It shouldn't have that issue.
We had one handheld, (don't know off hand name but not getting out of bed to check)/that stopped working, we called and they replaced.

asp40

Post Sun, Apr 19 2015, 5:09 am
Dyson handheld. It is pricey but amazing. We have had it for about 3 years now. Before that I was buying a $20 dust buster every 6 months and they barely worked.

amother
Chartreuse

Post Sun, Apr 19 2015, 7:15 am
asp40 wrote:
Dyson handheld. It is pricey but amazing. We have had it for about 3 years now. Before that I was buying a $20 dust buster every 6 months and they barely worked.

Wish I could afford one. But Dyson is completely out of our price range...

Which ones didn't work? I was going on amazon to buy one and there are so many choices...

amother
Chartreuse

Post Sun, Apr 19 2015, 9:28 am
Anyone else had no luck with dirt devil?
There's one on amazon for 30 but it has mixed reviews...
Most of the others (even more expensive) don't have charging stands. Can you replace the batteries if there is no charger?

amother
Chartreuse

Post Wed, Apr 22 2015, 9:58 am
Still trying to make a decision here. Anyone???

be good

Post Wed, Apr 22 2015, 1:25 pm
very happy with out blackanddecker 15.6v dustbuster
http://www.amazon.com/Black-De.....SUEK8

We've had it for a year, and even used it for the whole floor of out apartment for over a week- twice- when our big vac needed repairs.

amother
Chartreuse

Post Thu, Apr 23 2015, 4:33 pm
be good wrote:
very happy with out blackanddecker 15.6v dustbuster
http://www.amazon.com/Black-De.....SUEK8

We've had it for a year, and even used it for the whole floor of out apartment for over a week- twice- when our big vac needed repairs.

Thanks! I was looking at this one actually! Will it work to clean a carpet (after you use the carpet spray they say to vacuum it up...)? That's just a minor benefit but I think I might get it anyways. How do you charge it? Do you have to screw into the wall a base or can I put the charger on a table? (Apartment living...ugg!)
Thanks!

loveit

Post Sun, Apr 26 2015, 6:46 pm
The shark handheld is really great, the charger can go on floor, counter etc, it stand upright to charge so not a large foot print. I use it constantly to vacuum my car, small messes etc. has 3 different heads depending on your need at the time. Buy it at bed bath with a coupon. Not sure of the model name but it's the shark handheld and it's purple.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics