Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating
Philly. playgroups

amother
Khaki

Post Mon, Apr 20 2015, 9:43 pm
My family will be relocating to Philadelphia- (Bala Cynwad) this summer due to my husbands new job. I have my masters in early childhood education and I have experience teaching preschool. I would love to open a small 2 year old playgroup in my home. Does anyone know if there Is a need for such a thing or have any more information on the playgroup/babysitting situation in Philly. Where do most people send their babies-2 year olds. Any info would be helpful. Thanks

amother
Pink

Post Mon, Apr 20 2015, 10:43 pm
Bala Cynwyd does not have many frum options. There is Gan Chabad that takes kids 18 months and up. There is another reform place some parents send to and 1 woman does something in her house that I know of. Good childcare is hard to find!

amother1223

Post Wed, Apr 29 2015, 4:56 pm
PM me I may have some ideas

amother
Aqua

Post Wed, Apr 29 2015, 5:12 pm
Welcome to the Main Line where you can get a recipe from a complete stranger in the kosher department of the Acme on Montgomery Avenue! I hope you're as happy here as we've been. There's a real shortage of good play groups/day care. I'm out of that stage now but think you can do well. There was an online community newsletter but I haven't gotten it in a while. Post if the other posters ideas aren't enough and ill brainstorm.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating