Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Restaurants Recommendations in Brooklyn

chaya35

Post Mon, Apr 20 2015, 2:25 pm
I would like to go out to eat tonight with DH somewhere that we haven't tried yet. What great restaurants can you recommend in Brooklyn. I have been to Glatt ala carte, Loft, Wolf & Lamb, T-fusion, El Gaucho, Orchidea, & Cafe Venezia. Thanks.

yenny

Post Mon, Apr 20 2015, 2:37 pm
Why mess with the best?

STovah

Post Mon, Apr 20 2015, 2:38 pm
If you are willing to try new/different kinds of foods, you should definitely go to Pardes.

doctorima

Post Mon, Apr 20 2015, 3:45 pm
I second Pardes. It's not your cookie-cutter restaurant by any stretch, but quite the culinary experience.

chaya35

Post Mon, Apr 20 2015, 8:22 pm
Thanks. Ended up going to Basil and was very good. If anyone has any other recommendations I'm still interested for next time.

yenny

Post Mon, Apr 20 2015, 8:24 pm
What's basil? Where is it?

doctorima

Post Mon, Apr 20 2015, 9:15 pm
Basil is a milchig restaurant in Crown Heights

HappyMom5

Post Mon, Apr 20 2015, 11:04 pm
Did you ever try the loft in boro park? I go there whenever I want a night out but don't have time to travel...Their foo d and ambiance is real good. You do not feel like you are in the center of boro park at all.

yenny

Post Mon, Apr 20 2015, 11:11 pm
HappyMom5 wrote:
Did you ever try the loft in boro park? I go there whenever I want a night out but don't have time to travel...Their foo d and ambiance is real good. You do not feel like you are in the center of boro park at all.

OP tried it, so did I. I agree, it's a great place fabulous meat, "incredible " prices, but so worth it
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries