Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars
Wayfair

minnie mouse

Post Sun, Apr 26 2015, 9:48 am
Anyone ever order from them? I saw very well priced headboards, night tables on their site, but I want to know what the quality, and customer service is before I order.

mybusyima

Post Mon, Mar 12 2018, 8:53 am
Bump

Has anyone ordered furniture from Wayfair?

mommyfirst

Post Mon, Mar 12 2018, 8:58 am
Yup got gorgeous beds and headboards from them . Excellent customer service . One bed was missing a part and they shipped it within 2 days .

OutATowner

Post Mon, Mar 12 2018, 8:59 am
I ordered a few things, happy with all. Exceot one dresser was missing a little strip that went between drawers. I told then I could have lost it, but I didn't think it came with it. They were going to send a replacement, but didn't have it in stock so they refunded me in full that day. Dresser was still usable for other drawers but they were very nice about it.

Amarante

Post Mon, Mar 12 2018, 10:03 am
I ordered a bed frame from them in October. It was well priced and very good quality. I wanted a nice color fabric (not beige or gray) and it was the only place I could find one I liked.

It arrived quickly and in perfect shape. No sales tax was a plus plus free delivery. There was a glitch about delivery (caused by UPS and NOT Wayfair) because the delivery was not to my apartment but only to the lobby but customer service was great - they offered to credit me with $75 which I then paid to a worker in my building to shlep it up for me so it was win win for everyone as the worker was happy to earn the money - I was happy to get my beautiful bed and also happy to overpay the worker for helping me out.

I used their service to put the bed frame together because I didn't want to have to deal with finding someone to do it and this way the company was guaranteeing the assembly. The installer came on time and put together the bed well. If I ever needed furniture requiring assembly again, I would definitely use their service again although I also retained the name of the handyman who came if I need handyman services as he was competent and one can always use a good handyman.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars