Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Preschoolers
Tell parents the truth or not? re: playroup
Previous  1  2  3

Ruchel

Post Sun, Apr 26 2015, 1:34 pm
I also don't send until the child show or tell if he's fine there but a working mom can't do that.

Even there, it doesn't mean nothing happens. I heard my son's class was sometimes left alone (not this year). Still he loved it. Still not what I wanted. Still I understand the mora needing the toilets (having a help/saayat/wtv it's called = much more expensive, hard on little schools). In the end nothing happened to that mora, except she was told to get a big girl (4/5th grade) next time she needs to go away.

I've had dilemmas (it smells weird in there... but s/he likes it), too.

One of the problems is that official, declared, under contract, is very often just not affordable.

amother
Pumpkin

Post Sun, Apr 26 2015, 8:04 pm
Hi im op's friend. I've tried calling the Morah downstairs (like I have eo change a kid or a child isn't feeling well) she would come down for a few min till the problem is solved n head right back up. I have tried throughtout this year to come up with ways to tell her politely I need her n the only thing that's changed is know she comes down saying I'm sorry I had.... (Which means nothing to me anymore) the kids can talk but BH I'm able to cope n they don't feel neglected or pushed aside so they don't feel the need to say mommy Head Morah wasn't here. Usually I get feedback saying "my child always takes about assistant Morah (me)" which could mean anything..... Thou I do feel horrible that my amazinh dh has to deal with me at my worst at least once a month cuz I get so upset that I'm being stretched so thin
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> Preschoolers