Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Miscellaneous
ISO biotech or related professionals. Easy chessed!

seeker

Post Sun, Apr 26 2015, 9:13 pm
An aspiring college student is looking to talk with someone in the field of biotechnology or something similar to get an idea of what career opportunities in that field are like. The student's current school has not been helpful in this regard and everyone either of us can think of seems to be more of the accountant/lawyer/real estate/teacher type. The closest we've come is doctors and they haven't been able to help either because they don't seem to know about any careers outside of actual medical practice. I'm no career counselor, just a helpful sort of person, but I'm totally stumped as to how this searching youth can find out about how to get into this field in which they know no one and nothing. Please do a big chessed, help a yid get closer to a job, and if you are or know anyone in the field please help make this shidduch! Can be just a brief chat if that's all you have time for, just the basics are needed at this point to help point in some direction or another. I am posting under my screenname so you can PM me if you want. Thank you!

seeker

Post Wed, Apr 29 2015, 11:23 am
Bump. Somebody, please?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics