Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Stroller for newborn and 2.5 year old

amother
Cyan

Post Thu, Apr 30 2015, 9:21 am
Can anyone advise? my oldest is a good walker so I was thinking of getting the Uppababy Vista with the standing board for him but is there a reason why ppl usually opt for the citi min?
also does anyone know a place thats guaranteed best price

lfab

Post Thu, Apr 30 2015, 11:44 am
Do you mean the city mini double or single? If it's a choice between the double and the Uppababy vista then the Uppababy is probably a better option if you live in NYC and are constantly taking in into stores with narrow isles. Personally I prefered the city mini double since it's easier for a child to get in and out of on their own. I found the uppababy seat to be very high off the ground. If it's between the city mini single and the uppababy versa with a stroller board then again probably the uppababy since the handlebar is higher it's easier to push with a board attached. I tried a board on my city mini and it was very difficult to reach over the child's head to push the stroller. Either way it's probably best to try out the uppababy with a board first to make sure you're comfortable with it.

mommyto3RN

Post Thu, Apr 30 2015, 1:05 pm
I love my uppa baby. I have the second seat plus the buggy board. At 2.5 they still need a seat in my opinion. I have the old version (2010) as opposed to the new uppa baby that came out this year that should be much better as a double.

I had the city mini double, I hated hated it for many reasons. while it was comfortable for the kiddos, when I lived in NY last year the stroller wouldn't fit through my door so I'd had to take it outside folded, unfold, put kids in and same routine coming home. Plus that basket is awful if you do any shopping with your stroller it's awful. The seats are really comfortable for the kids though so depends on your situation and when you'd need to use the stroller.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics