Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Where to shop in Crown Heights

seeker

Post Fri, May 01 2015, 1:05 am
Have an errand there and would like to do some in-town shopping while I'm in the area. Where do they have good selection and prices on produce and Jewish grocery goods? WIC store much preferred. Thank you!

chaya7

Post Fri, May 01 2015, 1:31 am
Wic in kol tuv corner of Montgomery and Kingston, other shopping at the marketplace east new york and Kingston

chatz

Post Fri, May 01 2015, 11:20 am
Nicest selection all-in-1 supermarket is probably the Marketplace at East NY Ave & Kingston Ave. Very nice place but they're not the cheapest and I don't think they take WIC

Empire Kosher on Empire blvd between Kingston & Brooklyn is cheaper, all-in-1 supermarket. I *think* they started taking WIC. Can someone confirm? They're probably the most economical place to shop for food here. They also have a free parking lot.

Koshertown on Albany Ave, corner Empire Blvd takes WIC, is a very nice grocery store, but no produce. There's a good produce store next door to him, but just produce.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries