Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen
Chicken nuggets

amother
Brown

Post Sat, May 02 2015, 11:06 pm
Do you serve your children bought ( frozen ) chicken nuggets , or do you make them yourself out of cutlets. Why of why not?

MamaBear

Post Sat, May 02 2015, 11:13 pm
I served them as easy kid food for the first few years of parenting. But all the brands are really junk. Processed, high sodium etc So now I only serve my kids "real food." They eat what we eat, just sometimes deconstructed, with ketchup, whatever works

Simple1

Post Sat, May 02 2015, 11:15 pm
It's much tastier If you make it yourself. I think healthier too, especially if you bake them. I would use the frozen if I didn't have time or energy and need a quick meal.

Bruria

Post Sat, May 02 2015, 11:19 pm
I agree, it's much tastier to make it yourself, plus it's healthier!
It doesn't take much time to make it if you make it with ground chicken Wink, it's also great with thin cutlets though.
So yeah, I make them instead of using store bought for those reasons.You can also make extras and freeze.

yo'ma

Post Sat, May 02 2015, 11:27 pm
I buy it and leave it in the freezer for last minute, if needed, but otherwise, I make it from scratch. I like the taste better homemade and like others said, it's healtheir.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen