Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Frontier new baggage policy question

mommyto3RN

Post Wed, May 06 2015, 2:48 pm
Anyone use frontier lately and know how strict they are in regards to your personal item?

I've used frontier many times, but this is the first time since they changed their luggage policy to having to pay for carry-ons as well. I am not traveling with my kids or husband so the packing is super light. I'm bringing back a lot so on the way there I'm bringing like a duffle bag type of thing but it folds up super small so will fit into a purse. plus I'll bring a couple of things to wear but small ammount.

I am planning on taking a hobo type of bag that I know will fit underneath my seat nicely but it is not a tiny bag but I'm not planning on filling it up. I just really don't want to pay for carryon item or luggage, it's ridiculous bc carry on item is even more expensive then luggage and I'm not taking much of anything that needs to go overhead.

And I don't don't want to get stuck with a $60 fee if they don't like the size of my item lol.

Any advice would be much appreciated!!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics