Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Furniture store recs

cheeseblintz

Post Wed, May 06 2015, 2:10 pm
Can anyone recommend stores in BP that sell very modern chic furniture at good prices?

amother
Azure

Post Wed, May 06 2015, 2:40 pm
TAUBUS all the way. great prices, great customer service. I was very happy and my friend just got beautiful modern. furniture there too

Last edited by amother on Tue, Jul 03 2018, 10:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

OOTBubby

Post Wed, May 06 2015, 3:45 pm
Along these lines, I will very soon be shopping (coming from out of town -- I'll have 3 days to shop) in Brooklyn for a dining room set. I am looking for a more non-traditional style; certainly not the kind of thing that appeals to most heimishe Boro Park types (at least in my opinion).

I've accumulated this list of stores. Can someone please tell in which I am more likely to find non-traditional (but excellent quality) sets? Price not an issue. Since I don't know if I'll have time to get to all of them, it would be helpful to know which are the best ones for me to try:
Loefflers
Regal
Accentuations by Design
Churchill
Sterns
Taubus
Kingdom
Frankels

Also, if you have any other suggestions in the Boro Park-Flatbush area, please relay them too.

cheeseblintz

Post Wed, May 06 2015, 3:49 pm
mommycookies - were you able to see the furniture you were getting or did you have to order from catalogues?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries