Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed
BDE Kayla Rus A"H bas Bunim Tuvia
  Previous  1  2  3 19  20  21 37  38  39  Next

rain

Post Tue, Apr 14 2015, 8:57 am
I have been to a relatively cheap seamstress in Whitestone, QUeens if you can get there. I believe she charged about 25$ to hem a gown and pull the entire dress up and fit it nicely, so I am sure building it up won't cost much. Let me know if you would like her number
Additionally, try gemachs. I forgot the name but there is one in far Rockaway, Safiier or something like that which has absolutely beautiful gowns for kids size 16 and under for 18$

downsyndrome

Post Tue, Apr 14 2015, 9:25 am
Obssessed, do you have a periwinkle dress for yourself for the wedding? I wore such a dress to my daughter's wedding, it was stunning, and I am trying to sell it. If you are interested, please contact me. My email address is: downsyndrome@earthlink.net

Sanguine

Post Tue, Apr 14 2015, 10:11 am
I sent you a donation (you reminded me that I hadn't actually given Tzedaka after Yizkor on Pesach embarrassed )

I will say tehillim for a refuah shleima for Kayla Rus bas Chaya Rochel

amother
Vermilion

Post Wed, Apr 15 2015, 5:12 pm
I sent you a paypal donation and davening for a refuah shleima.

pelle

Post Wed, Apr 15 2015, 6:27 pm
So sorry to hear that Kayla Rus is not doing well right now. she should have a Refuah sheleimah B'karov and everything should go better than expected with the surgery.
On a different note, is periwinkle the same as lavender? they have some dresses on amazon that your daughter could wear a shell under.

http://www.amazon.com/Sweet-Gi.....=1-89

karen berzon

Post Thu, Apr 16 2015, 6:11 am
I daven for Kayla Rus daily and usually a few times a day. I daven for her during chuppas, at mekomos hakedoshim, etc. I have a sick, handicapped child and it means so much to me when people tell me that they daven for him. We should share besoros tovos!!!

amother
Azure

Post Thu, Apr 16 2015, 8:17 am
Since many of us are baking shlissel challah this week, can we make a group today in zechus for Kayla Rus, who is having surgery today, may she have a complete refuah, and in zechus of her family for parnossah and simchas? Who's game to join?

amother
Tangerine

Post Thu, Apr 16 2015, 3:09 pm
davening for Kayla Rus.... please if possible to uptade after surgery
Besuros Toives

ven

Post Tue, May 05 2015, 4:50 pm
Is there any news ??

PinkFridge

Post Tue, May 05 2015, 4:54 pm
ven wrote:
Is there any news ??

Dunno but we have our dancing shoes on this week, and our near constant, heartfelt tefillos. Just wanted to let CR know.

ETA: Mazel tov!!!!

geshmak

Post Fri, May 08 2015, 9:42 am
Mazel Tov upon the wedding last night. Many of us were dancing along with you, celebrating in your simcha.
May this simcha bring many more simchas and complete refuos and yeshuos for Kayla Rus, your DH and all who need it.

naturalmom5

Post Fri, May 08 2015, 10:46 am
Amen !!!

boysrus

Post Fri, May 08 2015, 1:16 pm
geshmak wrote:
Mazel Tov upon the wedding last night. Many of us were dancing along with you, celebrating in your simcha.
May this simcha bring many more simchas and complete refuos and yeshuos for Kayla Rus, your DH and all who need it.

Amein!
MAZAL TOV!!!

Scrabble123

Post Fri, May 08 2015, 2:13 pm
Sending Wishing of Mazal Tov & of course A Refuah Shalaima for Kayla Rus bas Chaya Rochel!

boysrus

Post Fri, Jun 12 2015, 12:11 am
Hi there obsessed dancer, mazal tov again for hte wedding, I am sure it was beautiful and amazing! What is it like being a mother in law? Wink

Do you have an update for us about Kayla Rus's progress? I think of you and her and daven for her every single day , when lighting shabbos candles and when taking challah with a bracha, which I did earlier on today. Sending hugs your way and hope to hear good news from you. Hang in there...

Hug

obsesseddancer

Post Tue, Jun 30 2015, 6:42 am
I apologize for not updating. Kayla Rus has lost a scary amount of weight and is down to 75 lbs. Her doctor mentioned a cholov yisrael version of Ensure called EZ Drink that she thinks is sold in Williamsburg. Is there anyone who can send me some really fast? I don't even know if she will drink it, she usually hates to drink anything thick. She is eating a lot but the cancer has increased her metabolic rate and she is finding it difficult to keep up with it. She is on a new medication called Keytruda, which has shown success in other types of cancer like melanoma and lung cancer, but which has almost no data for sarcoma use. We just don't know if it will work or not. She will be scanned I"YH after Tisha B'av. This is a drug that works with the body's immune system, so it takes way longer than chemo to show any improvement, but it is all we have right now. Her pain is pretty bad, but her spirits are the same as ever. Mine not so much. I am in a bit of a panic. Hashem is in charge, but has not made me privy to His plans.

Culturedpearls

Post Tue, Jun 30 2015, 8:27 am
Sending you hugs. Keep strong.

yaeli83

Post Tue, Jun 30 2015, 8:52 am
Refuah sheilema.

I don't live in Williamsburg, but I did a search on koshervitamins.com for protein, and found a number of cholov yisroel powders and bars. Did not see the one you mentioned specifically.
You can filter your search options to say cholov yisroel.

Hope this helps!

exhausted

Post Tue, Jun 30 2015, 8:54 am
Keep strong! I daven for Kayla Rus bas Chaya Rochel every week at Licht Bentshen and whenever I make challa. May this new drug be the one that brings her a speedy Refuah Shleima so your whole family can heal.

PinkFridge

Post Tue, Jun 30 2015, 8:59 am
obsesseddancer wrote:
I apologize for not updating. Kayla Rus has lost a scary amount of weight and is down to 75 lbs. Her doctor mentioned a cholov yisrael version of Ensure called EZ Drink that she thinks is sold in Williamsburg. Is there anyone who can send me some really fast? I don't even know if she will drink it, she usually hates to drink anything thick. She is eating a lot but the cancer has increased her metabolic rate and she is finding it difficult to keep up with it. She is on a new medication called Keytruda, which has shown success in other types of cancer like melanoma and lung cancer, but which has almost no data for sarcoma use. We just don't know if it will work or not. She will be scanned I"YH after Tisha B'av. This is a drug that works with the body's immune system, so it takes way longer than chemo to show any improvement, but it is all we have right now. Her pain is pretty bad, but her spirits are the same as ever. Mine not so much. I am in a bit of a panic. Hashem is in charge, but has not made me privy to His plans.

Thank you for the update but we all love you which means you never have to say you're sorry (for not updating or anything else) ;-)
May the level of Kayla Rus's pain and spirits be in inverse proportion to each other, and may you see yeshuos!
Page 20 of 39   Previous  1  2  3 19  20  21 37  38  39  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed