Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating
Manalapan, NJ

amother
Emerald

Post Mon, Apr 27 2015, 10:04 pm
Hi. I attended the OU Community fair in NYC on Sunday. We are looking at Manalapan (among one or two other communities). Some questions: how big is the religious community- how many families? I know there is a seperate girls bais yaakov through fourth grade, what about boys? How much is a house really- to rent and to buy? I get it's pretty close to Lakewood and Edison and not far from NY, so is it really that much cheaper then NY? What is tuition there (I have both boys and girls)?
TIA

mamamia1

Post Sun, May 10 2015, 9:30 pm
I am also looking into Manalapan and would love more info. DId you get any?
I cant figure out how to pm but would love info
thanks

amother
Emerald

Post Mon, May 11 2015, 11:49 pm
We found a lot of good info on Manalapan. Is suggest you do as I did. Speak to the rav, rabbi Veshnefsky, ask him all your questions, and then go for a shabbos or visit on a Sunday.
If you have specific questions I can try to help but I'm just another person checking it out.

1Life2Live

Post Sun, May 31 2015, 10:18 pm
I would also like to find out more info. How many frum families live there? How far is the commute to NYC? What are the boys elementary schools like?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating