Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers
Lakewood car service and landscaping

sourstix

Post Fri, May 08 2015, 10:54 am
can someone post a reliable car service other then mexicana and lakeway. someone that is honest if they have a car and comes at the time I schedule for. it doesnt matter if they are a bit pricy. thanks. I am looking for a landscaping co. that is good and will come I need someone desperately my grass is going too high. please anyone. I called so many numbers in the lakewwod director y I didnt get anyone.thank you so much.

sourstix

Post Fri, May 08 2015, 11:10 am
bumping cause I am desperate for landscaper, and noone is responding. I realize its the season. but pleeeeeeeeeese I am so desperate. I dont want to get a ticket. I tried nachum gradon but doesnt pickup calls. I emailed and I didnt get response yet. still waiting. I am trying to find someone for a bout a week already. so frustrated.

sourstix

Post Fri, May 08 2015, 11:55 am
just bumping to see if anyone knows someone that is available

mommyla

Post Fri, May 08 2015, 12:25 pm
Buy a lawn mower?

The only car service I've heard of lately is Lakeway, don't know anything about it or others. Sorry!

sourstix

Post Fri, May 08 2015, 12:51 pm
yes dh went to buy one now. no choice in the matter. he just doesnt have the time to do it. I guess thats my job for however long the season lasts. hey, I have terrible allergies. well thats just too bad for now. yes I am cynical. I really cant be outdoors for too long I already got real sick this week going out a little too much and all the medications dont work. I guess dh will have to push in time somewhere. seriously I still need someone at a certain point I have a tree that needs to be removed and some seeding for grass. if someone knows who is available please post a number. but only someone you know is available. I already made 50 calls.

mommyla

Post Fri, May 08 2015, 12:56 pm
50 calls??

I don't want to recommend the landscaper that we used because we were not thrilled with him. And another one who we just called said that now is not the right time to seed, so we're leaving that until the fall.

Do any of your neighbors have someone that they use for mowing? There are loads of Mexican guys who do that kind of thing, maybe you can pick one up on 2nd Street if there aren't any offering their services in your neighborhood. It won't cost much, especially if you have your own mower.

lkwdlady

Post Fri, May 08 2015, 12:59 pm
The best thing is to go out when your neighbors grass is getting cut and ask them to do yours too. You have neighbors - right? That's what I've done. They usually come by once a wk on the summer but if you don't have much landscaping to maintain you can ask them to come every other week.

sourstix

Post Sun, May 10 2015, 9:41 am
for now I have a lawnmower, and dh will do it alone. I just love the way some companies do such a nice job the grass is cut so beautifly. so now I think I will save some money. even tho the mower was a bit pricy. in the long run.... btw I did go out when neighbors was being cut and asked the guys their number the company said they are too busy. wow, this must be a great business to get into. just to get a person to mow your lawn is tough to get. for now problem solved. thanks imamothers

naturalmom5

Post Sun, May 10 2015, 10:17 am
I always use Chaya Esther car service
732 330 7944
Very sweet lady

sourstix

Post Sun, May 10 2015, 10:24 am
yes I used her once and she didnt stop talking. it was late at night too. otoh shes does come when you call her. maybe I will try her again.

amotherof3

Post Tue, May 12 2015, 4:15 pm
Try Ameri Mex for landscaping. It's a Mexican. 908 910 5550

sourstix

Post Tue, May 12 2015, 5:24 pm
thanks for replying. dh bought a lawnmower. its far from a perfect job. but no choice, it was getting uncomfortable as I live between non jews and also yidden and everyone was cutting theirs already. we had no choice. I think when dh gets tired of it we will call some of the people mentioned. for now I will let him do it alone. I do need someone ro get rid of tree and maybe seeding the grass. thanks so much.

write on

Post Tue, May 12 2015, 5:27 pm
I used a car services provided by someone named Gramma in Lakewood and was very impressed with him. A real mensch, funny, personable, but also can be quiet if that's what you'd prefer. Hatzlacha!

gardengirl

Post Thu, Dec 10 2015, 11:43 am
Write on, would you have the number for Gramma please?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics