Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Can Anyone Educate Me About Slipcovers?

debsey

Post Thu, May 14 2015, 1:35 am
OK, so we just remodeled my kitchen/playroom and now I have this lovely playroom with a sitting area - but my couch completely does not match the rest of the room. The plan was to buy a new couch, but surprise, surprise, the renovations went COMPLETELY over-budget and now there's no money for the new couch! My teenager gave me the idea of slipcovers.
Anyone know of any brands that are good? Any suggestions of types/styles/places to get them? I've never used a slipcover for a couch before, but it's definitely a good temporary fix until our finances recover and I can buy the couch I'd like to buy.........

June

Post Thu, May 14 2015, 1:57 am
I once bought something from here:

http://www.surefit.net/

they give instructions on how to figure out your couch size, and I found the fit to be very good. the cover I bought is over 4 years old (I bought it for a recliner in my mom's living room, and it gets a LOT of abuse from grandchildren), and it has just starting to show wear and tear now.

you can usually find coupons for the site, or check overstock.com if they have the one you need.

grace413

Post Thu, May 14 2015, 3:34 am
I recently bought slipcovers from Surefit and am very satisfied.

I looked around the internet for other options but they had the best prices and best selection.

debsey

Post Thu, May 14 2015, 2:13 pm
Thank you so much ladies! Sounds like Surefit should pay both of you a commission
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics