Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Lakewood malls have photography?

sourstix

Post Thu, May 14 2015, 11:08 am
I am looking for the same idea like sears had. does anyone know of this in lakewood? who and are they good?

amother
Goldenrod

Post Thu, May 14 2015, 11:19 am
JC Penney in Ocean County Mall. That is about 15 minute drive from Lakewood.

sourstix

Post Thu, May 14 2015, 12:20 pm
do you like the pp that work there? I called and I wasnt so thrilled with the girl that picked up the phone. are the photographers good with kids? are they patient? when I used sears the guy that took pics had a weird hairdo and my ds was terrified. it turned out well cause he was patient. but he didnt work with my kids. I worked so hard to get what I got. I need someone to help me with that.

LiLIsraeli

Post Thu, May 14 2015, 1:03 pm
Listen, nothing in life is perfect - you take what you get. You want someone who is perfect, has nice hair, is great with kids, patient, has good middos, is a size two, dresses tastefully, has yichus.... It's not a shidduch! Picture people is great with kids and has good prices. JC Penney is good too. They are both in Ocean County Mall.

Not every single minute decision needs this amount of analysis. You're going to drive yourself crazy.

sourstix

Post Thu, May 14 2015, 1:06 pm
whats your problem lilisreali? I feel very hurt now. I didnt mean anything to you and your attacking me. you owe me an apology. you gotta calm down.

amother
Seashell

Post Thu, May 14 2015, 1:18 pm
heather is really good.

LiLIsraeli

Post Thu, May 14 2015, 1:28 pm
I apologize for hurting you. I did not mean it that way. I just meant to tell you to take it easy a little bit. At Picture People there is no sitting fee. Go, try it out, and if you don't like the pictures you don't need to buy anything. That's it!

sourstix

Post Thu, May 14 2015, 2:15 pm
lilisreali thanks I knew you didnt mean it that way. who is heather?

UQT

Post Thu, May 14 2015, 4:51 pm
Saw a great groupon from Picture People - you can look at yesterday's Dan's Deals posting. If you want a heimishe lady who is good with kids you can try portraiture. Her prices are reasonable and she has lots of patience. She used to have a store, but I believe she moved to a house now.

amother
Oak

Post Thu, May 14 2015, 6:14 pm
I used JC Penney in Freehold Mall. I suggest making an appointment online, because they close on random days and random hours, and you don't want to shlep to the mall for nothing...
JC penny haslots of coupons, just check their website. Also, if you buy a membership (for $30), then there are no sitting fees for tha session and for the entire year.

amother
Linen

Post Thu, May 14 2015, 6:48 pm
I used walmart once. The pictures came out nice and they were all nice people there. Then I started using pictured people and I thought the quality of the pictures was much better. I haven't taken my kids in a few years .... Sad but I would probably go back to picture people unless I happen to notice some great offer. The main thing is that I dont want to have to pay for the sitting fee in case I dont like any of the pics.

sourstix

Post Thu, May 14 2015, 7:08 pm
poster above-do I have to take the picture if I dont like it? not sure what you wrote, do theycharge sitting fee in pic people?

teddyb

Post Thu, May 14 2015, 7:20 pm
I dont go to JCP in Lakewood, but I have a membership for $30 for 2 years and it includes free stuff. So no sitting fees for 2 years, plus they have good coupons throughout the year. And no obligation to buy- they are also paid a salary not a commission (I asked) so I dont feel guilty buying little and going much more often then I would otherwise. Most of the photographers I have dealt with have been very good, but that would depend on each photographer and location really.

amother
Seashell

Post Fri, May 15 2015, 6:57 am
sourstix wrote:
lilisreali thanks I knew you didnt mean it that way. who is heather?

At JCP in ocean county mall.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics