Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling
Ohr shraga d'veretzky
Previous  1  2

amother
Goldenrod

Post Sun, May 17 2015, 8:27 am
They do give regents. I think its 3 hours of English a day

amother
Fuchsia

Post Tue, Mar 01 2016, 9:39 am
I would reallt like to send here. Any tips on getting accepted. I'm just reallt nervous as its a small school and they can only accept a certain amount of kids.

mommy3b2c

Post Tue, Mar 01 2016, 10:07 am
amother wrote:
I would reallt like to send here. Any tips on getting accepted. I'm just reallt nervous as its a small school and they can only accept a certain amount of kids.

Just act normal. If you are the heimish, Hungarian type and you live in Flatbush and you apply on time, you will probably get in.

amother
Khaki

Post Tue, Mar 01 2016, 11:24 am
mommy2b2c wrote:
Just act normal. If you are the heimish, Hungarian type and you live in Flatbush and you apply on time, you will probably get in.

It depends for which class. I have been trying to get my son accepted into Pre1A and they refuse to even look at my application saying the class is full. I will keep pushing but it's not so easy to get accepted no problem anymore.

amother
Ginger

Post Tue, Mar 01 2016, 11:47 am
mommy2b2c wrote:

New poster here. It's quite difficult to get your (oldest) children in these days. They fill up very quickly .

mommy3b2c

Post Tue, Mar 01 2016, 11:48 am
amother wrote:
It depends for which class. I have been trying to get my son accepted into Pre1A and they refuse to even look at my application saying the class is full. I will keep pushing but it's not so easy to get accepted no problem anymore.

It was never possible to get in for pre 1a. I was talking about nursery.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics