Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> School age children
BYA uniform help

amother
White

Post Wed, May 27 2015, 2:06 pm
Does BYA allow polo shirts for Pre-1A? If so, navy and/or white? Do they need to be bought from some special place or are any allowed?

Which color do the girls mostly wear?

Thanks!

STovah

Post Wed, May 27 2015, 2:50 pm
Unless they've changed the rules very recently, until fourth grade the girls can wear polo shirts in either white or navy. You can buy them anywhere, which most people do. I did mostly navy as they are easier to keep clean over the year.

amother
Natural

Post Sat, Jun 04 2016, 11:15 pm
Bump
Which polo uniform company is the best quality?

amother
Amber

Post Sun, Jun 05 2016, 12:25 am
You can wear both white and navy polos through fourth grade. They can be bought anywhere. I agree with what STovah said in terms of the navy ones looking cleaner, however, it's good to have some in both colors. In terms of quality, I don't know who makes 'the best' ones, but I've gotten from Old Navy and Childrens Place and Lands End, and they've all held up just fine. I've also gotten from the uniform supplier and I think hers might have been a slightly better quality, but they were also more expensive and I didn't think that the price differential was worth it in the end.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> School age children