Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
If you went to Orlando...

amother
Royalblue

Post Fri, May 29 2015, 12:37 pm
I have some questions and was hoping someone can answer them please?

1-Are there any kosher stands in any of the parks?

2-are there any rides that are a must for little kids-using the fastpass?

3-Anything Downtown Disney worth going there to?

4-Any tips you can give me at all?

jj123

Post Fri, May 29 2015, 2:54 pm
Hi! My husband and I went there for vacation and it was great!
So no kosher stands as much as I knew but they let us bring our own food in the parks. I'm assuming it was allowed anyway because they checked our bags and didn't say anything. There's some kosher icecream and closed packaging but other than that, no kosher restaurants in the park. Can't help with the little kids part but 3- downtown disney is fun. There's people dancing and fun things to see but nothing much to do since it's mostly bars and restaurants. Although there's a movie theater and I think a bowling place too. It's nice to walk around but no actual activities.
You won't have to worry about minyanim since (at least when we went in January) there were Jews all over.
There are 3 kosher restaurants in orlando (overpriced and not amazing) but in case you need.
If you have any other questions lmk!

justamom12345

Post Fri, May 29 2015, 3:38 pm
I agree - nothing Kosher in the park.
Look at the list of rides with height standards on the Orlando websites. The lower height restrictions, ie 36" - 40", are better for smaller kids. My kids went to Downtown Disney and there were some rides. They also went to the Green Meadows Petting farm with 2 to 7 yr olds - Lots of farm animals, peacocks, and a bus ride to take you around the farm - you can get on and off whenever you want.

UQT

Post Sat, May 30 2015, 10:51 pm
How old are your kids - if they want to meet the princesses frozen has the longest line and it pays to get fastpass for that. Seven dwarf mine train is new and also has very long lines.

Are your kids boys or girls? Like rides or shows? Are they 'Disney obsessed?"

amother
Purple

Post Sun, May 31 2015, 9:17 pm
In Epcot, in America, at the Liberty Inn, you can get airline style kosher meals. The options are franks in buns with potato balls, burger with potato balls, and chicken nuggets (IIRC) with potato balls. Dessert included. Don't expect much at all. We ate there just for the experience.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics