Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars
Honda Pilot vs. Nissan Pathfinder vs. Toyota Highlander

loveshoes

Post Fri, May 29 2015, 12:20 pm
I am trying to decide which 7-8 seater SUV to get. Would love to hear the pros and cons of:
Honda Pilot
Nissan Pathfinder
Toyota Highlander

Thank you!

Miri7

Post Fri, May 29 2015, 2:48 pm
We love our highlander. But the back seats are really only good for occasionally carrying smaller kids. It's pretty cramped back there and when you use the back seat there is t much room for backpacks etc

joss3

Post Fri, May 29 2015, 5:20 pm
I had a highlander for 3 years, and just recently got a pathfinder. I totally regret not getting a highlander again.
The pathfinder is larger, and has more of a truck feel. The drive is not as smooth and the engine is louder than the highlander. It's also higher off the ground so my kids have a harder time getting in. The only pro to the pathfinder is it has real 4 wheel drive which will hopefully help with the snow this winter.
Good luck with ur decision!

tiredmommy

Post Fri, May 29 2015, 7:05 pm
We just got a highlander. The pilot felt very sluggish when accelerating and it was also hard to climb into. The Highlander is a little lower and easier to get in. The acceleration is good and the safety ratings were also the best. The only issue I have is that lane assist and cross traffic alert were only available in the highest trim level and I wasn't prepared to spend that much more money for those features.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars