Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
Seeking gown shop for tween in Yerushalayim.

chanchy123

Post Tue, Jun 02 2015, 2:36 pm
My sister is getting married soon and I'd like to buy my 10-YO DD a gown or such outfit. She is plus sized and I'm looking for a place with a large selection that will do alterations. Looking to spend 200-300. There must be such a place in Geula. I want my DD to feel and look beautiful. Also Beitar is a good option for me.

chanchy123

Post Wed, Jun 03 2015, 1:34 am
Bump

LisaS

Post Wed, Jun 03 2015, 1:43 am
Etzel Hallel on Canfei Nesharim

They specialize in bat mitzvah gowns, which is similar to what you want. My daughter's plus size friend bought her gown there.

The prices are a bit higher that what you mentioned though. I think the gown we bought for DD was 370, which included alterations, but did not include an optional belt.

http://www.hanutk.co.il/jerusa.....7%9C/

chanchy123

Post Wed, Jun 03 2015, 2:00 pm
LisaS wrote:
Etzel Hallel on Canfei Nesharim

They specialize in bat mitzvah gowns, which is similar to what you want. My daughter's plus size friend bought her gown there.

The prices are a bit higher that what you mentioned though. I think the gown we bought for DD was 370, which included alterations, but did not include an optional belt.

http://www.hanutk.co.il/jerusa.....7%9C/

I actually got a dress for DD from the shop on King George for another family wedding. This time I thought id check out the more chareidi places, thinking that style might look better. For a good dress I wlll be willing to pay what it takes. I do think ill check out etzel hallel again. Thanks for the answer.

etky

Post Wed, Jun 03 2015, 2:08 pm
Etzel Hallel was a godsend for my youngest DD when she was looking for her bat mitzvah dress.
Too bad we wasted our time in so many other stores before we finally made the pilgrimage to Givat Shaul (before the store in town opened).
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions