Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars
Roden & Fields Skincare - Pyramid scheme? Works?

medola

Post Wed, Jun 03 2015, 9:11 am
Someone I know is a representative ("top 2%!") and although her before and after pictures are pretty impressive, the whole thing just screams pyramid scheme to me. And yet... I'm secretly intrigued by the product. If it's really as good as the before and after pics then maybe it really is a legit company?? Anyone heard of it and have any insight or reviews?

I just had a birthday so I am suddenly finding myself very into finding the perfect skin regimen to maintain my skin... Hmm - somewhat of a tangent but if anyone cares to share their amazing skin care regimen please do!

Last edited by medola on Wed, Jun 03 2015, 9:57 am; edited 2 times in total

naomi6

Post Wed, Jun 03 2015, 9:29 am
Anything that has to do with Pyramid stay miles away. One person might rake it in the rest lose their heads. their stuff is always extremely overpriced. Invest in a serum and moisturizer from a reputable company-they let you try different ones- channel la Prarie Sisley - very pricey but you don't need much lasts long

cindy324

Post Wed, Jun 03 2015, 3:25 pm
It definitely is a Pyramid whatever - I wouldn't call it a scheme, but yeah, only the top guy actually makes money.

That said, one of my family members is a seller and she insisted I try the acne products for my teenage daughter who, at the time was suffering from pretty severe acne. Willing to try anything to clear up her skin, I shelled out almost $200 for a 30 day supply...It did help a tiny bit, but not enough to get me to shell out another $200 for another 30 days.

I ended up setting up an appointment for her with an amazing dermatologist , she put her on antibiotics and medicated creams that worked wonders. She is now 90% acne free.

Another seller who also happens to be a fashion blogger, posted a before and after pic of her friend's daughter on Facebook, who used the R&F acne product - on the after pic, she was clearly wearing foundation on her face...when I called her out on it, there was no response.

seeker

Post Wed, Jun 03 2015, 4:18 pm
I don't know this company specifically but I have bought from others and am a distributor for one. My take is that you need to look at the products and the prices and decide if it's something you want. If it's something you want and costs what you want to pay for it then go ahead, you're getting a product not a scam. If the cost is too high or you don't like the product, skip. Generally with these things you don't need to pay in or become a representative if you just want to use the products. Don't sign up for the purpose of making mega bucks, only put in for what you want to buy. If you love it so much that sales happen later, good.

naomi6

Post Wed, Jun 03 2015, 5:44 pm
For acne try keeping away from chocolate and nuts. I have a family member who told the doctor that he sees a major difference the Dr. didn't agree-well he totally cleared up.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars