Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management
Hole in the sheet
Previous  1  2

rising hero

Post Thu, Jun 04 2015, 4:59 pm
Did you ask your husband? He might have a clue.

amother
Coral

Post Thu, Jun 04 2015, 5:00 pm
Or rough skin. I moisturize my hands as needed (and my feet every day). Dh has hands and feet like sandpaper. In the winter, coarse sandpaper. In the other seasons, slightly finer sandpaper. But since we don't have a way of knowing whose sheet is whose....

If you really love those sheets I would consider buying a solid color that matches or contrasts. Or take the one you have and sew a band of it across the top of two new sheets.

Delores

Post Thu, Jun 04 2015, 5:06 pm
Madam F. wrote:
Did you ask your husband? He might have a clue.

It's funny you ask because he got defensive when I asked him as if I was accusing him of destroying the sheets. Then when I asked him in a different conversation if he sleeps with his watch on, he caught on right away that I was still thinking about the sheets. Anyway we both had a good laugh.

Delores

Post Thu, Jun 04 2015, 5:09 pm
amother wrote:

If you really love those sheets I would consider buying a solid color that matches or contrasts. Or take the one you have and sew a band of it across the top of two new sheets.

I definitely don't like them enough to go through all that trouble. I'll just replace them when something nice goes on sale.

mandr

Post Thu, Jun 04 2015, 11:23 pm
Well, instead of throwing his out, you can save it in case he frums out and wants to only do it with a hole in the sheet.

mirror

Post Fri, Jun 05 2015, 12:35 am
mandr wrote:
Well, instead of throwing his out, you can save it in case he frums out and wants to only do it with a hole in the sheet.

LOL

Why not invite a Kiruv Rabbi over for dinner to frum him out so your holy sheets don't go to waste.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics