Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Chit Chat
Simcha Weinman Photographer, Lakewood

Nicky

Post Fri, Jun 05 2015, 9:35 am
Hi. I just saw an ad in the BP Magazine that Simcha Weinman will take outdoor pictures of your children and then give you the CD of all the pics for only $65. That sounds very cheap which is great but I am wondering if he is good.

Anybody have any experience with him?

happy to be me

Post Fri, Jun 05 2015, 4:19 pm
He's great. Used him years ago though.

rdmom

Post Sat, Jun 06 2015, 8:57 pm
Nicest pics I ever had. But that was 14 years ago. If he is still half as good then they will be amazing. Can't go wrong at that price.

He did my tenoim too. A good number of years ago. The tenoim pics I have are way better than my wedding pics done by a professional company. Hate my wedding pics

lkwdmom2

Post Sat, Jun 06 2015, 9:34 pm
we got beautiful outdoor upsherin pictures last summer! gorgeous pictures of my son with his long hair!

but...

he came over an hour late and rescheduled a few times and we couldn't reach him when we were waiting in the hot park for him.

so I'm just warning you to schedule for 10:00 if you want pictures at 11 and he'll be right on time.

when I complained to his secretaries they said "oh yeah he's always late etc" so it wasn't just me

groisamomma

Post Sun, Jun 07 2015, 11:54 am
We used him for upsherin and family pics when my kids were young. Beautiful pics but very frustrating the long wait until he came home to his studio. By then my kids were tired and cranky.

LiLIsraeli

Post Sun, Jun 07 2015, 12:08 pm
He did my son's upsherin photos in his studio, got beautiful photos but had to wait a long time for him to be ready for us and then another long time (two months or so) to get the prints.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics