Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> School age children
ISO hand-me-down BY 18th Ave/LES uniforms - small

amother
Peach

Post Sun, Jun 07 2015, 9:15 pm
My DD needs to wear a uniform next year. Our school has a uniform gemach but she is so small that I doubt there will be any in her size and I'm concerned. Also for her grade they are only allowing jumpers, no skirts. They cost $40 apiece to buy and that's just ridiculous, I doubt I spent that much on her whole wardrobe for the past year.

My DD is currently size 4T in shirts and 5-6 in dresses (mostly because the secular brand dresses run very short, no idea how uniforms run) and is medium weight, neither skinny nor fat. I don't know how uniforms run but I suppose it's OK if they're big at first. But the only kids I know that I could ask for hand-me-downs from last year's class are HUGE compared to her so I'm stuck and lost.

So if your very young or very petite DD (or niece or neighbor! Help!) wore this uniform and you may have some to pass on, please let me know! (Also if you know of any other school that has the same uniform, please post here because that may help connections sprout! I only know of these two.)

I'm going anon because I posted about this on facebook but if you want to contact me directly please email knaidel at gmail dot com.

happy12

Post Mon, Jun 08 2015, 11:29 am
If you are sending to BY of 18 Ave- the uniform is changing next year.

Amelia Bedelia

Post Mon, Jun 08 2015, 1:22 pm
I think Be'er Hagolah has the same uniform.

amother
Peach

Post Mon, Jun 08 2015, 2:48 pm
Yay, maybe that means all the petite kids have little uniforms to give away! We need the old one I am pretty sure - royal blue plaid. If they are going to make a uniform that you can't buy anywhere else they should find a way to make it more cheaply. Yeesh.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> School age children