Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed
Kallah breaks leg

Ahuvah2

Post Tue, May 26 2015, 8:24 am
Please have in mind a Kallah that broke her foot. She is getting married in two weeks.

Ahuvah2

Post Wed, Jun 10 2015, 7:07 am
Bh, she is getting married tomorrow. Monday the Dr. took off her cast, but she has to wear one of those white air casts/ boots. She still has some pain, and she is extremely embarrassed. Thanks for all your prayers. Thanks in advance, for anyone who can share some of their ideas, solutions, or experiences.Sad

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Wed, Jun 10 2015, 9:11 am
Is her gown long enough to cover it? I feel so bad for her Sad

PinkFridge

Post Wed, Jun 10 2015, 9:12 am
No ideas, just my best wishes that she be pain-free and completely not self-conscious tomorrow, and that may she and her chosson build a bayis neeman b'Yisrael, with simcha and all brachos.

animeme

Post Wed, Jun 10 2015, 9:32 am
Plan a lot of shtick for the dancing that can be done while she sits down. See if you can get a bar stool type seat with arms for stability. Decorate it and put it in the middle of the circle and people can stand and dance with her as she moves her arms. Of course, this works with a regular chair too but a little more unwieldy. She can get up to dance with particularly special people, slowly.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed