Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Lakewood - ISO regualr Fit shabbos pants

sky

Post Wed, Jun 10 2015, 3:37 pm
I already tried a few stores and some don't carry regular at all and some are out.
I need shabbos pants for my son. Not skinny because they are way too tight. I would try husky as well but last time we did they were huge, I haven't seen them now either.
I just ordered one pair from Lands End in desperation, but I also don't like spending $30 on a pair of pants. [ He needs them for this week].
Any ideas where to go (and reasonably price - like under $25)? Are all the boys in Lakewood fitting into Skinny and slim pants? My son isn't even so round (Children's place Husky falls right down).

srbmom

Post Wed, Jun 10 2015, 4:30 pm
nextdirect.com
The flat trousers are beautiful Shabbos pants. Get the standard fit if you don't want skinny legs
Also, I have found the navy and gray to be nice, but the black are cheapy looking

Notsobusy

Post Wed, Jun 10 2015, 5:20 pm
Did you try Shopper's Paradise? They usually have a choice of skinny, regular, husky and their prices are probably the best of all the local frum stores.

sky

Post Wed, Jun 10 2015, 5:26 pm
I was in the Westgate store yesterday. They said they were out in the size I needed.

At the beginning of the season they normally have a great selection, but is already sparse in some sizes.

Thanks.

INSPIREME

Post Wed, Jun 10 2015, 8:48 pm
Styled Child

imeinu

Post Wed, Jun 10 2015, 9:25 pm
childs choice?

I learned from experience...let your fingers do the walking...
why not try calling some places in the lkwd directory. will save a lot of time & energy :-)
good luck!

lkwdlady

Post Wed, Jun 10 2015, 9:48 pm
the cheapest place for regular boys shabbos pants is Rock bottom. It is a dry goods store in an unfinished basement. They are located at 245 Carey street (off clifton) and they are open from 12-5. I'm sure if you go tomorrow you will find what you need.

sky

Post Thu, Jun 11 2015, 11:33 pm
Thank you. I'm going to look into these.

kollel wife

Post Fri, Jun 12 2015, 10:59 am
I've also had very results with Rock Bottom.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics