Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Child-related inquiries
Friend desperately needs clothes for daughters

strawberry cola

Post Thu, Jun 11 2015, 10:46 am
I have a friend, a lovely, helpful, productive person who is having a very hard time financially. She desperately needs good-condition, up-to-date clothing for her two daughters. One is a nine-year-old, who wears children's size 12-14. The other is a young teen , tall, who wears a woman's size 4 or 6. She will be happy to pick up from anywhere in Brooklyn. Summer's coming, no school uniforms to fall back on, and kids want to look and feel like their friends.
Please PM me and I will give you the person's contact info and/or take yours.
Tizku lemitzvos!

mommy3b2c

Post Thu, Jun 11 2015, 11:21 am
strawberry cola wrote:
I have a friend, a lovely, helpful, productive person who is having a very hard time financially. She desperately needs good-condition, up-to-date clothing for her two daughters. One is a nine-year-old, who wears children's size 12-14. The other is a young teen , tall, who wears a woman's size 4 or 6. She will be happy to pick up from anywhere in Brooklyn. Summer's coming, no school uniforms to fall back on, and kids want to look and feel like their friends.
Please PM me and I will give you the person's contact info and/or take yours.
Tizku lemitzvos!

I can't figure out how to start a pm from my phone, but I may have the size 4-6 clothing. Maybe even something for the nine yr old

Zehava

Post Thu, Jun 11 2015, 11:50 am
A new store just opened in Williamsburg on park ave. they have clothing items for 5$ and shoes for 10$. Most things look new. Pays to check it out.

strawberry cola

Post Thu, Jun 11 2015, 7:53 pm
mommy2b2c, I pm'd you. did you receive my message?

mommy3b2c

Post Thu, Jun 11 2015, 7:54 pm
strawberry cola wrote:
mommy2b2c, I pm'd you. did you receive my message?

No I did not.

strawberry cola

Post Fri, Jun 12 2015, 11:41 am
What I wrote was that it sounds great and I would like to get your info to this woman or vice versa. re you able to pm now?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Child-related inquiries