Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
Company in Isreal to pack up an apartment

amother
Babyblue

Post Sat, Jun 13 2015, 10:49 pm
We came to America for a visit and just decided we are going to stay here. For practical reasons, it would be easier to hire a company to close up our apartment for us without us traveling back and being there (I would have a family member or friend supervise), including selling items we cannot have sent and packing up everything else for shipping. We left thinking we were going back so everything is still in the apartment and it will be a big job. We hope to sell the actual furniture to the next tenants.

Does anyone know a company that does something like this?
Also, does anyone know of a shipping company that would pick up boxes from the apartment to be shipped (I know there are companies that do this)?

I'm posting anonymously because I haven't told most of my friends we are moving back yet.

EnEf

Post Wed, Jun 17 2015, 12:24 am
bump. No one knows of such a company?

shabbatiscoming

Post Wed, Jun 17 2015, 4:05 am
why dont you try a good moving company and go from there?

Sanguine

Post Wed, Jun 17 2015, 5:55 am
Right - Moving companies pack. Where are you moving the stuff to? (a lift, another apartment, storage...) Whoever is your moving company will pack too. My friend is moving apartments in Ranana and having the movers pack up her kitchen that morning (she used them like that her last move too)

Do you have kitchen chairs for sale?

(Do you mind fixing your Title to spell Israel correctly? - All misspellings annoy me embarrassed )

EnEf

Post Wed, Jun 17 2015, 4:47 pm
We are moving to America but are actually in America already. We came before Pesach and just realized we are going to need to stay here. I have a friend who can supervise the actual work but I really need a company that can go in and take care of everything (including taking clothing out of closets and making a moving sale) because we are not there.

(We're selling our kitchen chairs as part of a furniture package, sorry)

Sanguine

Post Wed, Jun 17 2015, 5:10 pm
What city is this in? Why don't try asking on their English internet site (like Janglo)
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions