Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women
Need Babysitter...Help!

R&RMom

Post Tue, Apr 24 2007, 1:03 pm
Hi Everyone,
My babysitter got sick and I do not think that she will be able to come back to work. I work full time and I need to hire someone new ASAP. I live in Brooklyn and have 3 kids, 2 are home all day and 1 is in school for most of the day. If you know anyone who is looking to find a job for their previous babysitter or if you know anyone at all who is looking for a FULL TIME babysitting position, please let me know. I would really appreciate any info/leads. If you need additional info, please let me know
Thank you in advance for your help!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

amother

Post Tue, Apr 24 2007, 1:39 pm
what r the hours? I know someone non jewish but very good. if you're interested I'll pm you.

R&RMom

Post Tue, Apr 24 2007, 1:43 pm
Op here the hours are Monday-Friday 7-4:30 (but if the person is frum I can be flexible with the Friday hours)
Amother I am interested, please PM me with more info..who is this person, how old, what nationality... thanks!!

Twizzlers

Post Tue, Apr 24 2007, 10:07 pm
would u bring your kids to someones house, or you need s/o in yours?

BrachaVHatzlocha

Post Tue, Apr 24 2007, 10:17 pm
I may know someone. May I ask how much you'll pay?

imala

Post Tue, Apr 24 2007, 10:18 pm
I was just recently in your position. I have found (Russian) babysitters for my kids by going to the park near me where many of them hang out. I made index cards with my info and handed them out to the babysitters while asking if any of them had friends looking for a job, etc. I got a few leads this way. I only interviewed people who had references ( which they all did) and boruch hashem I found a new babysitter.

R&RMom

Post Tue, Apr 24 2007, 10:28 pm
OP here again...
imlaa...thanks for the idea, I will keep it in mind
bracha....I am willing to pay 400 a week which comes out to $9.00 an hour...u think its fair? If you still might have someone, please PM me! Thanks again and again!!
p.s. I do not want to bring my kids out...to much of a hassle, I need someone to come to me!

Ilana

Post Tue, May 01 2007, 12:33 pm
I am also looking for a very good babysitter for the summer. I live in flatbush. As of now I need 9-5;30 a little light houskeeping and the most important thing is that they are warm and loving. I have one toddler. Willing to pay about 8 dollars an hour. any advice? I am possibly willing to send out to the right person. Only recomend people that you would send your kids to please.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics