Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Online vs. In Stores
Previous  1  2

amother
Black

Post Thu, Jun 18 2015, 12:06 pm
lfab wrote:
I believe children's place has either a 30 day or 45 day return policy. After that you get the lowest selling price so it may not be worth returning if you only get a few cents for the item. If it's all really cheap then I would say order it online and worse comes to worse and there are a few items you don't like/don't fit properly you can give them away to friends who may like them or have a child that it fits. If everything is cheap enough than even if you don't end up using a few pieces it may still be worth it. I often do a simiar thing when buying at the end of a season. So if I buy 10 items for $2 each even if 3 items don't end up fitting it still comes out to less than $3 per item so still worth it. Or you can donate the clothes to someone in need.

Thanks for pointing that out. I'm more of a Carters fan, but have seen some good sales/cute styles at CP.

But, yes I definitely should check the return policies first.

Amelia Bedelia

Post Thu, Jun 18 2015, 1:19 pm
Children's Place has a 45 day return policy. I almost exclusively buy Children's Place online. I find their prices much cheaper. My local Boro Park CP's clearance never has anything worthwhile. Besides, can't you sell whatever clothes don't work for you to friends and neighbors in Israel if they're cheap enough? I know that my Israeli SIL's family and friends get excited at the opportunity to purchase Children's Place merchandise at good prices.

I think the poster above is right. I think you can do better at Old Navy in-store, as opposed to online.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics