Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management
How to shop for pants for ds?

sourstix

Post Sun, Jun 21 2015, 12:27 pm
I bought pants this season the sam rose company size 10. I did pull in the rubber. but the lenght was so long I cause I had to roll it twice and it was touching the floor. so I gave it in to shorten and I measured wrong so now its not long enough to roll over once . but it can be rolled somewhat I would say 1/2" but now it wont hold cause its not enought for it to stay. so a few questions how to buy without ds pants that I know will fit more then one season and wont have this problem? do I have to buy and try and then give back if no good? and then try a diff size and then if no good then return and not have any? how do you shop? its so confusing? my motherinlaw shops and I dont understand how she does? I cant ask her. please all smart imamothers help me.

sourstix

Post Sun, Jun 21 2015, 12:30 pm
I am not happy how the same rose looks now. its so baggy on the bottom. maybe its the seamstress fault? how can I know? also ds gives me a hard time trying on clothes. he hates to. so I struggle with him ever time. so I just buy whatever I think looks fine. and then I get so upset. cause they were expensive and they dont look good. they just look weird. I cant take ds to shop and try on so many pants. he gives me a hard time. what should I do?

Iymnok

Post Sun, Jun 21 2015, 12:39 pm
You can try to take his measurements. Find a pair that fits close to your satisfaction and measure the waist, inseam and cuff. First lay it flat on the floor then measure. Keep the numbers in your wallet.

zigi

Post Sun, Jun 21 2015, 2:07 pm
I bring a pair that I know that he fits well. and compare them in store. the store that I buy from has the same pair that he has at home so I just use their copy.

LiLIsraeli

Post Wed, Jun 24 2015, 1:21 am
It sounds like the pants are too big to begin with. Maybe try a size or two smaller?

ray family

Post Wed, Jun 24 2015, 1:50 am
why don't you take a pair of pants that he already has and likes and if they fit him buy another pair in the same size, and if they're too small go up one size.

Sadie

Post Wed, Jun 24 2015, 3:12 am
Bring him to the store and have him try the pants on before you buy them.

salt

Post Wed, Jun 24 2015, 3:17 am
If you can't take him with to the store, take a pair of pants that you know fit him, to compare sizes.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics