Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
Magen Avot vs. Bnos Malka in RBS

amother
Rose

Post Mon, Jun 15 2015, 4:26 am
Please compare these two schools for me? I'm trying to decide between the two

amother
cornflower

Post Mon, Jun 15 2015, 7:02 am
I send my daughter to Bnos Malka. It is very Anglo. It is small. One class per grade. It is relatively new and this year only goes up to fifth grade. I am very happy with the school, my daughter has learned a lot, they have any amazing Ulpan program (run by the same woman who either used to run Magen Avot's program or still does and she does both. She is Rav Orlawek's daughter). Overall, I think Bnos Malka is an extremely well run school.

I honestly don't know much about Magen Avot, other than it has been around much longer, and was the only "Anglo" school in town and apparently got a little arrogant and parents didn't like that and broke off and started Bnos Malka.

amother
Rose

Post Wed, Jun 24 2015, 11:35 pm
I am also now deciding between the two and wanted to open up this discussion again. Any other thoughts?

amother
Salmon

Post Tue, Sep 08 2015, 11:59 am
amother wrote:
I am also now deciding between the two and wanted to open up this discussion again. Any other thoughts?

bump!

amother
Blush

Post Tue, Sep 08 2015, 12:03 pm
Bnos Malka goes up to sixth grade this year. I don't know Magen Avos since my kids go to Bnos Malka. I would be happy to answer specific questions, but don't know how to compare the two.

teacherima

Post Wed, Oct 21 2015, 5:51 pm
Hi, Can the mom above PM me. I'd love to know more about Bnos Malka. We are hoping to apply for next year's kitah aleph.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions