Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
Who else likes Josh Groban music?

yo'ma

Post Mon, Jun 29 2015, 12:54 pm
I told my 12ds to listen to it. Not for him LOL . It's absolutely beautiful IMO!!

ra_mom

Post Mon, Jun 29 2015, 1:10 pm
Love! Haven't listened to him in years though.

yo'ma

Post Mon, Jun 29 2015, 8:38 pm
I have only jewish songs on my history of youtube on my phone, so when my kids want to listen to music, I put the history on youtube. I must have put You Raise Me Up, by Josh Groban because my ds7 listened to it and he enjoyed it Very Happy .

youngishbear

Post Mon, Jun 29 2015, 8:46 pm
I only know "You Raise Me Up" from his songs. I once looked up his music and some of it was Italian, so he lost me there.

browser

Post Mon, Jun 29 2015, 8:47 pm
I love his music! Just started listening again after some time.

sourstix

Post Mon, Jun 29 2015, 9:29 pm
seriously I love love love love love his music. he is such a good classical. great great singer and composer. when I am down and oh my soul so weary, when troubles come and my heart bearden be when I am down and I am on your shoulders, youraise me up to more then I can be. those words are so comforting. I love the warmth he uses. oh I wish there would be some jewish singer sing some of these classics and actually have a good jewish singer except avraham freid, daman, baruch levine. those are my favorites. these pp have talent but we need more talent to come out and give pp some quality music. for some reason noone does justice in this anymore. I wish there was more.

seeker

Post Mon, Jun 29 2015, 10:50 pm
Incredible talent. I stopped listening to non-Jewish music several years ago but he is one of the few that I would still be tempted to go back to. For now I'm content to just mentally remember - singing along to sourstix's post Wink I have a pretty good auditory memory in the sense that it actually feels like I'm listening to the original in my head right now.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics