Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers
Please Touch Museum in PA

Imhappy!

Post Tue, Jun 30 2015, 7:17 am
anyone been to the Please Touch Museum in PA?
http://www.pleasetouchmuseum.org/
is it worth the money?

StudentMommy

Post Tue, Jun 30 2015, 7:28 am
Yes def worth the money, we went with our almost 3 year old and he loved it. It really is good for a range of ages...Maybe up to 8 or 9 older than that might not enjoy.

MTR

Post Tue, Jun 30 2015, 8:00 am
My parents too us when I was about 7-8 years old, with 3 younger siblings. I remember it very clearly and I LOVED, LOVED it! Don't know if it has changed or not but it was amazing and I have very fond memories!

underthestars

Post Tue, Jun 30 2015, 8:08 am
haven't been there in many years, but can tell you when my kids were young (we lived in Philly) I had a membership there and took them often. THEY LOVED IT THERE!!!!!!!! Definitely worth it!!!!! From babies through young children, it is great!!!!!

choco1

Post Tue, Jun 30 2015, 8:34 am
We were there last summer it's great!!!

little_mage

Post Tue, Jun 30 2015, 8:48 am
We go a lot, since we're local. I think it's worth it, but without knowing how many kids, and what ages, it's harder to judge. I've got a four year old and a 19 month old, and they both enjoy it.

Mimisinger

Post Tue, Jun 30 2015, 9:15 am
I think it's great but definitely for younger children. Once they get to about 8-9 as someone else said, they're a bit old for it.

iluvy

Post Tue, Jun 30 2015, 12:02 pm
We went last week with a 5 year old and a 3 year old. We were there for about 5 hours and they were running around and having a blast the entire time. It's an amazing place. There seemed to be kids as old as 7 having lots of fun.

One thing though -- my husband and I were basically comatose with boredom by the end. We were saying that if we go again we will bring books or movies on our phones or something for us to do!

etky

Post Tue, Jun 30 2015, 1:36 pm
We were there when our kids were really little and they loved it.
Our kids also really liked the Franklin Institute.
We were there when they were quite young and then again recently with them as teens. Both times were a big success.
I would say its good for kindergarten age and up though younger kids might like some of the exhibits even if they won't understand much, and you and DH would probably enjoy it too.

seeker

Post Tue, Jun 30 2015, 4:24 pm
The website says they are part of some reciprocal membership program so if you have or were interested in getting something like that, this may be included.

MTR

Post Wed, Jul 01 2015, 12:48 am
My parents were not bored, they loved it. I asked my mom again about it. They played with us and explored with us and we all have very fond memories.

Imhappy!

Post Wed, Jul 08 2015, 10:05 am
my oldest is 12 I guess she will be bored there?

Sewsew_mom

Post Wed, Jul 08 2015, 11:16 am
My kids had a gr8 time. Def a good trip. I honestly don't think a 12 year old would be bored... Heck I enjoyed it! U may be able to find Groupon or coupons or something...

redheaded

Post Wed, Jul 08 2015, 12:17 pm
Go to recyclebank: for 100 points, easy to get by clicking through slideshows, u get a coupon for but 1 get 1 free on admission. (Good for 30 days)

Was there with an 11 year old, he liked it for a one time visit.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics