Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed
BDE Pigua Monday night

Sanguine

Post Tue, Jun 30 2015, 4:11 am
Terrorists open fire on a car near the community of Shvut Rachel, wounding four.

מלכי משה בן שרה נחמה
שי בן נילי
חן בן שולה
יאיר בן שושנה

Malachi Moshe ben Sarah Nechama (very seriously wounded)
Shai Ben Gali
Chen Ben Shula
Yair Ben Shoshana

Terrorists opened fire on Monday evening on an Israeli vehicle near the community of Shvut Rachel in the Binyamin region.

Four people were wounded in the attack, including one seriously. Two of the victims were evacuated to the Shaarei Tzedek Hospital in Jerusalem, among them the seriously wounded victim and one more in light-to-moderate condition.

Two other victims were evacuated to the Hadassah Ein Kerem Hospital.

http://www.ynetnews.com/articl......html

Last edited by Sanguine on Tue, Jun 30 2015, 11:23 am; edited 2 times in total

etky

Post Tue, Jun 30 2015, 4:34 am
And while you're at it- please also say some for Liron bat Chava, the (female) soldier stabbed at the checkpoint near Kever Rachel yesterday. She's also very seriously wounded.

myself

Post Tue, Jun 30 2015, 4:44 am
Crying Crying Crying

Wishing them all a complete and speedy recovery!

Sanguine

Post Tue, Jun 30 2015, 11:24 am
BDE - Malachi Moshe ben Sarah Nechama

http://www.israelnationalnews......mqqko

June

Post Tue, Jun 30 2015, 12:49 pm
noooooo Crying

This is the third death from Palestinian terror since Ramadan started. Still over two weeks to go....

Let's continue the tehillim for

שי בן נילי
חן בן שולה
יאיר בן שושנה

and the chayelet Liron bat Chava.

does anyone know how the soldier who was stabbed a week or two ago is doing? the one who shot the cowardly terrorist while he was severely injured from the stabbing?

grace413

Post Tue, Jun 30 2015, 12:56 pm
BDE. Hashem Yinkom Damo.

bandcm

Post Tue, Jun 30 2015, 1:37 pm
How terrible. Is it always like this around Muslim holidays?
I am saying tehillim.

myself

Post Tue, Jun 30 2015, 2:44 pm
BDE. Crying

etky

Post Tue, Jun 30 2015, 2:52 pm
June wrote:
noooooo Crying

This is the third death from Palestinian terror since Ramadan started. Still over two weeks to go....

שי בן נילי
חן בן שולה
יאיר בן שושנה

and the chayelet Liron bat Chava.

does anyone know how the soldier who was stabbed a week or two ago is doing? the one who shot the cowardly terrorist while he was severely injured from the stabbing?

I've heard that both (the chayal and yesterday's chayelet) b"h are doing better - the recovery of the chayal from last week's stabbing by the Old City being termed almost miraculous.
So so sad about Malachi z"l. His brother was an airforce pilot who was killed while hiking down south 13 years ago. So much heartache for one family.
To the poster who asked about Muslim holidays - yes, they are often fraught with riots and attacks. Extremists take advantage of the large gatherings at the mosques to whip up anti-Israeli sentiment. Combined with religious fervour it's a very volatile mix.
Also Israel tries to ease restriction on the civililan population during Ramadan and other holidays. It's a policy that all too often backfires on us.

Sanguine

Post Tue, Jun 30 2015, 3:06 pm
June wrote:

שי בן נילי
חן בן שולה
יאיר בן שושנה
Have no idea if they still need Tehillim. From the start none of them were in such bad condition like Malachi z"l so we have to find out their current condition. Anyone know?

yalimommy

Post Tue, Jun 30 2015, 3:38 pm
All are still hospitalized, but are wounded "kal" to "benoni" and are currently doing ok.
Tehillim certainly can't hurt, though.
Malachi's funeral is called for 11:00 tomorrow morning in Kochav Hashachar.
My heart absolutely breaks for his family....

m in Israel

Post Tue, Jun 30 2015, 3:42 pm
BDE. These past two weeks have really been so hard . . .we need to keep davening.

Sanguine

Post Wed, Jul 01 2015, 2:19 pm
Don't know if I should post the clip cause it's really heartbreaking but we can't ignore the family's pain. Malachi z"l died because he's a Jew, no other reason.

Quote:
Watch: Terror Victim's Father Sings Goodbye at Son's Funeral

Heart-wrenching scenes as father Eliezer Rosenfeld bids his son Malachi, murdered in a shooting attack, a tearful farewell.

Eliezer Rosenfeld, father of 26-year-old Malachi Rosenfeld who was fatally wounded in a terror attack Monday evening, delivered a heart-rending farewell to his son at his funeral Wednesday.

In an emotional eulogy, Eliezer described an outgoing and thoughtful young man, "always joking," who had "really come into his own" in the years before his tragic death.

"This is a great national tragedy," he said.

"I raised an ambitious boy, wise, with such great intelligence. He went out to play basketball, a competition between communities, and didn't come back. It's shameful, what is happening in our country."

During the eulogy, the grieving father - supported by two of his remaining seven children - sang a song of faith.

"Even in the most concealed​​ of concealed​​ moments"' sang the bereaved father "certainly​ G-d, blessed be He, is also found there."

Amid sobs from other mourners, he urged his tearful audience to sing with him as he reached the words: "Even behind the most difficult things that happen to you, He (still) stands, He stands - and we will stand, we will stand with G-d."

Speaking to his dead son he ended: "My sweet, my sweet... come back to visit us."

Malachi's parents are among the founders of Kochav Hashachar, a village north of Jerusalem in Samaria where he lives.

The family is no stranger to loss.

Thirteen years ago, on March 29, 2002, Naftali's eldest brother, Lt. Yitzchak-Menachem Rosenfeld, 22, was killed in a jeep accident in the Tze'elim Stream, in the Judean Desert. He was a pilot in the IAF.

Yitzhak-Menachem was named after his uncle, Sergeant Yitzhak-Moshe Rosenfeld, who was also killed during his military service, in 1978.

PinkFridge

Post Wed, Jul 01 2015, 2:21 pm
Sanguine, it seems tasteless to press like on your post. But I hope YKWIM....

Sanguine

Post Wed, Jul 01 2015, 2:33 pm
PinkFridge wrote:
Sanguine, it seems tasteless to press like on your post. But I hope YKWIM....
Just sharing. These tragedies go out of people's heads so quickly. By tomorrow nobody here will remember Malachi z"l. Nobody has to read the post.

myself

Post Wed, Jul 01 2015, 2:48 pm
So horribly tragic. May the Rozenfeld family, and all of Klal Yisroel, know no more pain.

June

Post Wed, Jul 01 2015, 3:03 pm
it may not be appropriate to post this on this thread, but I just saw it and it is uplifting after all this tragedy.

Moving: Hero Soldeir Who Survived Stabbing Prays at Kotel

m in Israel

Post Wed, Jul 01 2015, 3:15 pm
Sanguine wrote:
Don't know if I should post the clip cause it's really heartbreaking but we can't ignore the family's pain. Malachi z"l died because he's a Jew, no other reason.

Quote:
Watch: Terror Victim's Father Sings Goodbye at Son's Funeral

Heart-wrenching scenes as father Eliezer Rosenfeld bids his son Malachi, murdered in a shooting attack, a tearful farewell.

Eliezer Rosenfeld, father of 26-year-old Malachi Rosenfeld who was fatally wounded in a terror attack Monday evening, delivered a heart-rending farewell to his son at his funeral Wednesday.

In an emotional eulogy, Eliezer described an outgoing and thoughtful young man, "always joking," who had "really come into his own" in the years before his tragic death.

"This is a great national tragedy," he said.

"I raised an ambitious boy, wise, with such great intelligence. He went out to play basketball, a competition between communities, and didn't come back. It's shameful, what is happening in our country."

During the eulogy, the grieving father - supported by two of his remaining seven children - sang a song of faith.

"Even in the most concealed​​ of concealed​​ moments"' sang the bereaved father "certainly​ G-d, blessed be He, is also found there."

Amid sobs from other mourners, he urged his tearful audience to sing with him as he reached the words: "Even behind the most difficult things that happen to you, He (still) stands, He stands - and we will stand, we will stand with G-d."

Speaking to his dead son he ended: "My sweet, my sweet... come back to visit us."

Malachi's parents are among the founders of Kochav Hashachar, a village north of Jerusalem in Samaria where he lives.

The family is no stranger to loss.

Thirteen years ago, on March 29, 2002, Naftali's eldest brother, Lt. Yitzchak-Menachem Rosenfeld, 22, was killed in a jeep accident in the Tze'elim Stream, in the Judean Desert. He was a pilot in the IAF.

Yitzhak-Menachem was named after his uncle, Sergeant Yitzhak-Moshe Rosenfeld, who was also killed during his military service, in 1978.

Thank you for posting this.

Sanguine

Post Wed, Jul 01 2015, 3:27 pm
June wrote:
it may not be appropriate to post this on this thread, but I just saw it and it is uplifting after all this tragedy.

Moving: Hero Soldeir Who Survived Stabbing Prays at Kotel
Saw that too. It was great. I think we're in the wrong section ("Tehillim Needed"? Maybe it should be in "Tehilim worked"), but it fits with the thread giving followup from Tehillim Needed
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed