Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating
Summer rental in monsey

primavera

Post Wed, Jul 01 2015, 10:11 pm
Hi! We are looking to relocate to monsey area from israel. We would like to rent a place from july 21st for a month so we can search for something more permanent.
Does anyone know of a nice clean spacious place? TIA!!

momX4

Post Wed, Jul 01 2015, 10:44 pm
look in the community connections. At the end there should be listings for rentals. http://connections.3712222.com/2038/
Another option is to call a real estate agent in monsey.

MonseyMommy3

Post Thu, Jul 02 2015, 10:45 am
Hi! We moved from E"Y to Monsey 3 years ago to Chestnut Ridge. We love it here, we moved to a really friendly & warm neighborhood. (there are a few in CR)
What area are you looking to move to? I did a lot of investigating into all of the different neighborhoods in Monsey and maybe can help you out.
My husband is also a real estate agent and can help you find housing for your family if you'd like- not sure if I'm allowed to give you his name and number through this site though? (just joined) let me know…
Best of luck!

Scrabble123

Post Thu, Jul 02 2015, 12:54 pm
I know someone looking to potential rent out their home for the summer. PM me for more information,
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating