Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
Skirts in Yerushalayim - Updated info

amother
Emerald

Post Thu, Jul 02 2015, 6:21 am
Please share names of shops selling skirts in yerushalayim, from simple weekday skirts to nicer shabbos skirts.

If you know the address too that would be great.

There are older threads but I don't know what's still relevant.

JMM-uc

Post Thu, Jul 02 2015, 6:24 am
I don't know what style and price you're looking for but how about shlager in geulah? There's a bunch of stores in geulah

amother
Emerald

Post Thu, Jul 02 2015, 6:29 am
Where is shlager? not op

JMM-uc

Post Thu, Jul 02 2015, 6:33 am
מלכי ישראל 7

blossoming

Post Thu, Jul 02 2015, 6:44 am
Go to "Neta" on the intersection on Yaffo - King Gourge accrose from Maafe Neeman. I was just there last week and they had TONS of fabulus everyday skirts, the kind that looks good on anyone, in every size and color. The service is great too, and the prices are really cheap (about 120 shekel per skirt).

Hatzlacha!

JMM-uc

Post Thu, Jul 02 2015, 6:45 am
amother wrote:
not op
LOL

bfg

Post Thu, Jul 02 2015, 7:46 am
I was last in Israel 3 years ago, but the store that was recommended (by all my seminary going nieces) is Chor Bakir (I joke and call it hole in the wall) in Ben Yehuda. I don't know the street name, but, if heading from Yafo on Ben Yehuda, it is on one of the first few streets to the left and upstairs.

DrMom

Post Thu, Jul 02 2015, 7:54 am
All clothing stores that cater to religious female clientelle sell skirts. As do many that sell to mixed crowds. It's a pretty easy item to find while shopping in Jerusalem!

fluffernutter

Post Thu, Jul 02 2015, 8:13 am
I've heard Zissy's (I'm not sure that is spelled right.) has a lot of skirts. I think it is on Yirmiyahu.
And I've heard Chur Bakir is good too.

amother
Emerald

Post Thu, Jul 02 2015, 6:18 pm
blossoming wrote:
Go to "Neta" on the intersection on Yaffo - King Gourge accrose from Maafe Neeman. I was just there last week and they had TONS of fabulus everyday skirts, the kind that looks good on anyone, in every size and color. The service is great too, and the prices are really cheap (about 120 shekel per skirt).

Hatzlacha!

Can't find it.

Opposite on which side? Doesn't seem to be on a corner/intersection.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions