Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Help us name an exciting childrens clothing line, reward!!
  Previous  1  2  3  18  19  20

tigerwife

Post Thu, Jul 02 2015, 6:52 pm
Congrats, Relish!

It's a cute name, but I did find a clothing company called HashTag via Google. OP, you might have to register your company as 'Hashtag Kids' or something like that, although your label might not need it (or you can just have '#'!).

Good luck! Can't wait to see the line!

SorGold

Post Thu, Jul 02 2015, 8:04 pm
Congrats Relish!!!! Good Luck OP!!!!
... although I am kinda outdated and dont get the #hastag name other than it has the word tag in it... I dont get the connection to clothes... I guess the logo will help and some marketing.
I do understand the previous poster's liking for #poshtag as I suggested it a few pages ago (I even got a hug for the suggestion although I dont know why... its not THAT bad).
Good luck OP. Cant wait to see the clothes in the stores... (I just hope the prices are reasonable so I can actually give you business Smile ).
Its way out of my field to design clothes but I keep saying I would love to bring the Jewish consumer trendy affordable kids clothes... Any imamother takers?

Hatemywig

Post Thu, Jul 02 2015, 8:27 pm
enneamom wrote:
You can add "the", as in " The Rocking Horse, The Little Lady, The Rubber Duck," etc.

Sounds like an English pub!

amother
White

Post Sun, Feb 14 2016, 8:49 pm
I dont know why this popped into my head but is this brand coming to stores for spring 2016?

greenfire

Post Mon, Feb 15 2016, 3:53 pm
I would agree with those that say "#poshtag" is much more cute a name for nice kids clothing

sunny5

Post Tue, Feb 16 2016, 9:05 pm
"bottle curls "

amother
White

Post Tue, Feb 16 2016, 9:09 pm
This contest ended 8 months ago. I only bumped it up wanting to know when we will see a fellow imamothers clothing company called hashtag in the stores LOL and hey relish did you get your free clothes LOL
Page 20 of 20   Previous  1  2  3  18  19  20 Recent Topics