Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management
Driving lessons in/near Boro Park

amother
Babypink

Post Fri, Jul 03 2015, 10:01 am
I put this under household so I can be amother for this...
Does anyone have current information about a good driving instructor/school whose cars are discreet as well?
I have experience driving (thank you dh) I need a few lessons to learn proper parallel parking and tips for passing the road test. I also want to have them schedule the road test in an easy to pass area and take me there.
Any suggestions?
Thank you very much

yo'ma

Post Fri, Jul 03 2015, 10:24 am
I don't know much about it. I only went for a 5 hour class and took my road test with them with their car. The reviews look good though and they were very nice and helpful. Beep beep 3903 15th Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11218 718-336-2337

amother
Babypink

Post Fri, Jul 03 2015, 10:30 am
Thank you yo'ma. Did you use them recently? I too saw their reviews online and it seemed pretty good. Do you know if their cars are loudly marked student driver? Because I am chassidish and am not supposed to be seen learning to drive embarrassed . Though once I actually have license I don't care to be seen.
Anyone else?

yo'ma

Post Fri, Jul 03 2015, 11:06 am
I used them this past winter. I don't think their cars are loudly marked, but I only used one and wasn't paying attention, sorry! You can call them and ask. They're very nice and helpful.

ra_mom

Post Fri, Jul 03 2015, 11:25 am
Yes, call Beep Beep. Devori Banash is a great woman driver. Their cars do have a sign on top, necessary for other drivers to give you space as a new learner. But you can always ask them if they can be removed, as I know they come down easily. I don't know if legally they have to display.

yo'ma

Post Fri, Jul 03 2015, 11:47 am
ra_mom wrote:
Yes, call Beep Beep. Devori Banash is a great woman driver. Their cars do have a sign on top, necessary for other drivers to give you space as a new learner. But you can always ask them if they can be removed, as I know they come down easily. I don't know if legally they have to display.

There does have to be some sort of indication that it's a learners car legally. I know this because on the way to my test, someone who was taking lessons, cut us off and our driver said there's supposed to be something.

ra_mom

Post Fri, Jul 03 2015, 2:06 pm
yo'ma wrote:
There does have to be some sort of indication that it's a learners car legally. I know this because on the way to my test, someone who was taking lessons, cut us off and our driver said there's supposed to be something.

Thanks for the info! I wasn't sure about that.

amother
Babypink

Post Fri, Jul 03 2015, 2:35 pm
ra_mom wrote:

Thank you. So when I call to make an appointment I ask for Devori or do I specify that I want her to be my instructor?

ra_mom

Post Fri, Jul 03 2015, 2:36 pm
You can ask if devori is available to do the lessons with you.

imasoftov

Post Sun, Jul 05 2015, 5:04 am
Discreet? How about tinted glass windows.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics