Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Frum beach in brooklyn?

Ashrei

Post Fri, Jul 03 2015, 11:05 am
Hi - can anyone recommend the least of all evil beaches in Brooklyn where I can bring my kids (7 and under) on Sunday?

tia Smile

fmt4

Post Fri, Jul 03 2015, 12:53 pm
It's July fourth weekend. Every single beach will be packed with "evil." Rolling Eyes

Ashrei

Post Sat, Jul 04 2015, 8:25 pm
you know I completely forgot it was july 4th weekend. maybe a different sunday then. still looking for a beach! I meant 'evil' as a play on the expression 'least of all evils.' sorry didn't mean to provoke eye rolling.

Stars

Post Sat, Jul 04 2015, 8:31 pm
Seagate

forthrite

Post Sat, Jul 04 2015, 8:47 pm
Sesgate beaches require buying a beach pass for the day and they are no less 'evil' than any other brooklyn beaches

d l

Post Sat, Jul 04 2015, 9:50 pm
A few years back I took my kids to a beach on Staten Island. It was very empty and the few ppl who were there were Muslim so the ladies were covered. I don't remember where exactly it was, but if you drive to Staten Island from Brooklyn and go along the water- it's a few minutes in. There are lots of decent beaches there and you can stop at one that is not a lot of people.
You can also take the ferry and a bus, but that takes a long time.
G luck!

Carmen Luna

Post Sun, Jul 05 2015, 12:48 am
seagate. but not at the beach club, go to oceanview ave. at the very end, theres a path to the beach

hotmom

Post Sun, Jul 12 2015, 8:49 am
Carmen Luna wrote:
seagate. but not at the beach club, go to oceanview ave. at the very end, theres a path to the beach

Can one just go there or do you need a beach pass and or an address in seagate? Would love to take my kids there today.

bookie

Post Sun, Jul 12 2015, 10:33 am
hotmom wrote:
Can one just go there or do you need a beach pass and or an address in seagate? Would love to take my kids there today.

You don't need a pass, you usually need to give an address at the gate in order to get in.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries