Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Finances
Attention Illinois-Wisconsin (Madison, Milwaukee, etc.) area

groisamomma

Post Thu, Jul 09 2015, 3:17 pm
I would love to participate in the American Girl Benefit Sale hosted by the Madison Children's Museum which takes place annually in Middleton, WI. They sell overstock (and refurbished) pieces from American Girl Place, like dolls (only $35!), plus other accessories, to raise funds for the museum. The sale will be taking place this year on July 18-19, Shabbos and Sunday. As I live in N.Y., I was wondering whether any imamothers that live in the area will be participating, and if possible, (with advance payment of course) would be able to pick up the items I would love to purchase. The products that will be available this year, plus the price list, will be posted online a week before the sale so figuring out an exact amount will not be a problem. I would greatly appreciate it (I think I like American Girl Doll stuff more than my girls!!Smile and would have a shipping carrier pick up the items for me. Note: I'm not sure until what time the sale will be held on Sunday, waiting for more info from them. M

Please PM me if you're able to do this for me.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics