Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Miscellaneous
Funny ways to RSVP to a wedding invitation

poodle

Post Mon, Jul 13 2015, 8:26 am
My niece is getting married. I want RSVP in a funny way. Any suggestions?

Rutabaga

Post Mon, Jul 13 2015, 8:37 am
Write mazel tov in as many languages as you can come up with. Google translate is helpful.

ahuva06

Post Mon, Jul 13 2015, 8:39 am
You can respond is a short quirky poem about how you're excited and can't wait to dance..

momX4

Post Mon, Jul 13 2015, 9:01 am
I cut out our heads from a picture and attached it to funny bodies I found in a magazine. I wrote we are so excited and cant wait. We did a dress rehearsal to make sure we look perfect for the occasion.

sky

Post Mon, Jul 13 2015, 9:28 am
You have to know if this will work with the family. In our family everyone gets a kick out of it.

"We cannot wait to join in your simcha. We are also honored to be joining you for the entire shabbas with our family. Mazel Tov!".
No signature.
Enclose a $5 bill.
If the RSVP cards are numbered make sure the number is removed\cut off or a different return card is exchanged.

I know many will say this is juvenile, a pain for the hosting family. But in our family they loved it so much. Problem is that a few family members started doing it with different twists so they start accusing the wrong couples. Its a fun way to lighten everything up.

studying_torah

Post Mon, Jul 13 2015, 11:38 am
I guess I'm tired bec I saw the thread title and that Sky responded , so somehow my mind put those together- she responded in the sky w those banner or message planes. ✈️

Lady Godiva

Post Mon, Jul 13 2015, 11:55 am
poodle wrote:
My niece is getting married. I want RSVP in a funny way. Any suggestions?

I don't have any ideas for you, but I'm curious to know: why in the world would you do that?

sky

Post Mon, Jul 13 2015, 11:58 am
In our family my DH is the teasing uncle who likes to have fun with his nieces. And they have always loved him for it. I know they enjoy getting his return card back.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics