Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Resources available at Montefoire Hospital

strawberry cola

Post Sat, Jul 11 2015, 11:50 pm
Someone I know is scheduled for surgery at Montefoire Hospital in the Bronx this week. 210th street Does anyone know about Jewish resources available there? Is there a bikur cholim that delivers food? is there a Bikur cholim room with snacks etc? Do they have a place where family members can sleep?
I would very much appreciate any and all info. Thanks so much.

NTR150153

Post Sun, Jul 12 2015, 12:09 am
They have an amazing Jewish patient representative shloimi Rosenberg.I

shirabira

Post Sun, Jul 12 2015, 1:01 am
917-744-5005 is the number to Mr.Rosenberg,patient rep. There is kosher food in the hospital. The Bikkur Cholim room has snacks and food ,daily. I believe there are Bikkur Cholim apartments but the hospital also rents out apartments.They are located a block or two away. They are very clean. There may be a way to get a discount on renting a hospital apartment ,if needed. Ask your hospital social worker or Mr Rosenberg. In short,you won't go hungry there. Much Hatzlacha!

strawberry cola

Post Mon, Jul 13 2015, 1:04 am
Thank you so much, both. I called him and he was very nice and interested in helping. Tizku lemitzvos.

losingweight

Post Mon, Jul 13 2015, 1:09 am
My husband had surgery there a number of years bAck. The bikur cholim room was very well stocked.

ahuva06

Post Mon, Jul 13 2015, 4:52 am
There most definitely is a Bikur Cholim room. BC of Riverdale is constantly sending visitors/drivers/whatever a patient needs and/or requests over to the hospital to help out. Hatzlocha and Refuah Shelaima!

strawberry cola

Post Tue, Jul 14 2015, 2:10 pm
amen, thank you all!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries