Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management
Book binding in Chicago

OOTBubby

Post Thu, Jul 16 2015, 9:51 am
I mentioned in the other thread about bookbinding that I have a lot of seforim and other books that need to be bound (the yeshiva style), but since I am in Chicago, I am posting a thread with Chicago in the name to hopefully catch the attention of someone who knows someone to do this.

I'd like someone who can come to my house for a few days -- a bochur over bein hazmanim would be perfect, but I'd consider other arrangements to fix up all of these seforim and books. I'd pay whatever the going rate is in the yeshiva plus additional for coming to me, etc.

I also don't need the fanciest job, but not an amateur one either.

Anyone know someone who could do this?

BTW, if it matters, I'm in WRP.

TIA.

melbee

Post Thu, Jul 16 2015, 4:35 pm
I have a friend who does book-binding. She doesn't live in WRP but I could try to put you in touch with her if you want and maybe you two can figure something out. PM me if you are interested and I will send you her contact info.

amother
Brown

Post Thu, Jul 16 2015, 8:37 pm
Try Tzvi Yaakov Pike, he is listed in Acheinu & works at kesher stam. He taught my boys how to bind & did binding for YTT.

OOTBubby

Post Thu, Jul 16 2015, 9:04 pm
amother wrote:
Try Tzvi Yaakov Pike, he is listed in Acheinu & works at kesher stam. He taught my boys how to bind & did binding for YTT.

Thanks, I know who he is. I'd kind of wonder if he has much time to spend binding at my house when he works, but I can see, and if he can't, maybe he knows someone that he's taught.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics